9 - Robert Lewandowski

Temptation

Exactly.
Thus I don't trust Darwin to ever improve his finishing as much as to become a good fit for Barca's attack.

I think it'll improve marginally but it won't get to an elite level. He's not a Barca player. Stay the fuck away! He's a total Klopp player though.

But here's the thing: you have to watch Liverpool games to see Darwin's impact. He's absolute chaos and creates insane amount of space and chances for his teammates. He's a nightmare for defenders and I am yet to see any defender get Darwin under their control!

Put Darwin in the lineup and the likes of Salah and Jota will surely score goals.

I love Nunez and he's a great signing imo. Our fanbase is very happy. Has 10 goals and 11 assists this season.

His all round game is levels above Haaland. He's such a strange player. He has shit technique and great technique at the same time. He can dribble and play as a Left Winger too. Physically gifted. He's like a combination of Suarez, Cavani and Lukaku. :lol:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Prime RL9 was a complete monster. Anywhere in the final third he used to do creative stuff and create a goal threat. Great tricks and flicks to complement his elite Football IQ.

He has declined a lot now and should be used as a pure 9/goalscorer(like old Ronaldo at United).

But I am glad that Barca fans got to see the real Lewy for 4 months atleast. Shame it didn't last longer at Barca.

Miss prime Lewa or at least the 4 months-Lewa, guy made football looking easy

i hope Xavi use again Roque and Lewa at the same time, Roque would give Lewa more space

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I think it'll improve marginally but it won't get to an elite level. He's not a Barca player. Stay the fuck away! He's a total Klopp player though.

But here's the thing: you have to watch Liverpool games to see Darwin's impact. He's absolute chaos and creates insane amount of space and chances for his teammates. He's a nightmare for defenders and I am yet to see any defender get Darwin under their control!

Put Darwin in the lineup and the likes of Salah and Jota will surely score goals.

I love Nunez and he's a great signing imo. Our fanbase is very happy. Has 10 goals and 11 assists this season.

His all round game is levels above Haaland. He's such a strange player. He has shit technique and great technique at the same time. He can dribble and play as a Left Winger too. Physically gifted. He's like a combination of Suarez, Cavani and Lukaku. :lol:

Fun fact to Darwin: He was the first Pl player ever who hit 4 times the post in a Epl match!

KingLeo10

Takes about 2-3 months for steroids to wear off.

He transferred from Bayern and 2-3 months after, he turned into a physically weak grandpa.

Not much more to it, lads.

Blackened

I do agree for the most part. He's still young. I dont think he will ever learn English. He needs top coaching in Spanish. Some former striker turned coach like Raul could really improve him.

Temptation

I do agree for the most part. He's still young. I dont think he will ever learn English. He needs top coaching in Spanish. Some former striker turned coach like Raul could really improve him.
Wonder why Slaven Bilic couldn't improve "naturally gifted" Arnautovic? :thinking:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I admit I was wrong about him.

He had the right phisique, attitude. Feck, his wife works out too.

But to be fair, he doesn't really waste like 5 chances per game. Xavi managed to make everyone look bad this season.

Home of Barca Fans