9 - Robert Lewandowski

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

Welcome to the role of most isolated CF in europe.

Will finish chances but hate to say it... he moved like a 34 yr old at times.

feggydinho

IMO people who rarely watch him overate his finishing quality (he is not clinical finisher at all) and underestimate a lot his technical skills, passing and game buildup quality. He will score a lot because he will get more chances to score coz of his positioning.

This is spot on, especially with the finishing, and buildup play.

KingLeo10

Lol Rassvet already doing cartwheels of excuses

He?ll struggle to break 35 goals in all competitions this season. This isn?t Bundesliga and he ain?t Messi who used to carry an attack on his own

fergus90

Lewa has always missed a lot of chances that is true, I think he looked bright at moments and a bit sluggish in others.

Bayern create much more than barca do in the clear cut chances department, so others have to step up too.

Morten

La liga is the most defensive league in Europe, its either the most difficult, or 2nd most difficult league to score goals in.

He will get his fair share of goals i'm sure, but certainly not at the rate he scored at Bayern in the last few seasons.

iniestaGOAT

La liga is the most defensive league in Europe, its either the most difficult, or 2nd most difficult league to score goals in.

He will get his fair share of goals i'm sure, but certainly not at the rate he scored at Bayern in the last few seasons.

Bundesliga is the easiest then its PL then La liga. The toughest.

This guy needs to step up, should have scored at least two today.

Barcilliant

Lol. Been saying this yet all the kiddies here insist he will score 40 plus. 8 said 30 max.

zanela

I wonder what were his first impressions playing in la liga. :p

Its too early but I thought his signing was unnecessarily hyped up. If you bring in a 34 y.o striker (as good as he may have been) from a lesser league, you can't expect him to be the difference maker. While he may still get goals down the road, I doubt he's gonna be the factor that propels Barca to a league title.

fergus90

His touch and link up has always been great but the real worry for me is how regularly will the team create chances for him. Because the last 4 months under Xavi have been pretty baron in that department.

At Bayern he had service constantly, as seen without him they are doing absolutely fine for goals. Here he will need to be slightly more clinical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans