9 - Robert Lewandowski

KingLeo10

Wonder how Messi feels seeing a new King in Barcelona.

So far exceeding expectation, and not breaking a sweat. Not looking his age at all. If he keeps this for 2 years then we have made an incredible deal and Laporta showed balls of steal to pay such money for a player this age.

It would take something supernatural to eclipse Messi's Barcelona legacy. More than 1000 G + A in the Blaugrana shirt.

Same way any great midfielder who plays for us will always have Xavi and Iniesta's extraordinary benchmark.

Right now, I feel like Lewa is chasing a different kind of legacy at Barca. I see him very much trying to do what R10 did, which is make Barca an elite European club again. That also means a lot if he can lead us to a CL and some LLs. It's early days but I can see him being a Barca legend.

CatalinR10

Wonder how Messi feels seeing a new King in Barcelona.

There is no new king in Barcelona. Messi is and will forever be the King of Barcelona untill someone breaks all his records and wins more titles with Barca. Untill then no one cares about nobody who scores some random goals.

Temptation

Lewandowski last year:

"I can definitely break the 50 goal league record but I'll need 38 games like they get in La Liga. Here in Bundesliga we have less games"

Home of Barca Fans