9 - Robert Lewandowski

Devils

Greatest 9 of this generation.

He's legitimately a footballing genius. His technique, movement and finishing is right up there with the greatest players of all time.

jamrock

Am I the only one who finds it funny that the default insult temp goes to every time is incel? A word no well thinking, well adjusted person who is actually "slaying" 😅😅 women even thinks of, ma boy is so accustomed to using on the daily lol

I wonder why 🤔.

CatalinR10

If you have so much faith then take the 'Messi scoring 40 in all club comps' bet.....:messi:

I mean "Forever Goat".....

I have propossed a bet that favours you 99% percent and me 1%. But like NEYGOAT used to say 1% chance , 99% faith and you still managed to BACK OFF.

THIS only proves more that MESSI IS THE ONE AND ONLY GOAT.

For a 99% deal that favour you and you still refuse , you have 0 balls , not to mention that you are addicted to this site.

The gypsies I beat in 3rd grade had more balls than you have.

Forever SMH at YOU .

rip-bozo.gif

Kul_z

If he breaks the Goat's league record I shall not visit Barcaforum for 3 months.

If he doesn't you don't visit it for 4 months.

No alts allowed.

Daaamn, what a bet. Temptation is on temptation, pussy if he doesnt accept. From my point of view i see lewa capable of being very close. I asked after first game that he start hitting braces, and he did. Its actually beautiful to see a hattrick in barca shirt from a proven player, its been a while..

Tbh, tempts fanboyism towards lewa has some solid ground, but after reading last 3 pages he proved that he is biased as it gets. A hardcore barca fan like myself felt games without eto'o, we had r10 in his prime, but without eto'o we were 30% weaker. Eto'o and suarez had the same grit.

Temptation

I have propossed a bet that favours you 99% percent and me 1%. But like NEYGOAT used to say 1% chance , 99% faith and you still managed to BACK OFF.

THIS only proves more that MESSI IS THE ONE AND ONLY GOAT.

For a 99% deal that favour you and you still refuse , you have 0 balls , not to mention that you are addicted to this site.

The gypsies I beat in 3rd grade had more balls than you have.

Forever SMH at YOU .

rip-bozo.gif

Oh look, a crybaby who begged for getting people banned is acting like a Hardman posting Smoking GIFs! :lol:

You should stick to placing bets on changing your Depp avatar. Talking about balls is not for you. You ain't about that life. :lol:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Greatest 9 of this generation.

He's legitimately a footballing genius. His technique, movement and finishing is right up there with the greatest players of all time.

top decision from him to leave Bayern, his motivation to win something with barca is probably on sky level siuuuuuuuu

CatalinR10

Daaamn, what a bet. Temptation is on temptation, pussy if he doesnt accept. From my point of view i see lewa capable of being very close. I asked after first game that he start hitting braces, and he did. Its actually beautiful to see a hattrick in barca shirt from a proven player, its been a while..

Tbh, tempts fanboyism towards lewa has some solid ground, but after reading last 3 pages he proved that he is biased as it gets. A hardcore barca fan like myself felt games without eto'o, we had r10 in his prime, but without eto'o we were 30% weaker. Eto'o and suarez had the same grit.

Seeing that he refused like a PUSSIO , I remade my bet.

He doesn't visit the site for 1 fucking week and me for 1 fucking year and he still not accepted.

LIONEL MESSI FOREVER THE FUCKING GOAT !!!!!!

rip-bozo.gif

CatalinR10

Oh look, a crybaby who begged for getting people banned is acting like a Hardman posting Smoking GIFs! :lol:

You should stick to placing bets on changing your Depp avatar. Talking about balls is not for you. You ain't about that life. :lol:

So you're a PUSSIO.

GG's mate , never @ me.

rip-bozo.gif

KingLeo10

Am I the only one who finds it funny that the default insult temp goes to every time is incel? A word no well thinking, well adjusted person who is actually "slaying" ���� women even thinks of, ma boy is so accustomed to using on the daily lol

I wonder why ��.

When he racked up 2K posts in 2 months here and got called out on it, lad claimed he was on a paid vacation.

And since then he's been posting at the same rate lmao. What kind of job has a 5 month paid vacation :lol:

Man's living on welfare and trolling full time.

ajnotkeith

At the end of the day we all want Lewa to do well, we are all Barca fans (except Temptation but he wants him to do well too) so let's hope he does break records and scores 50 goals!!

odrzut

are you talking about his +70 goals a season or his +90 goals a year record cuhhhhh ?

I'm not expecting it, I'm predicting ~60 club goals this season. But 74 is definitely doable, he had 55 goals with Bayern in 19/20 with no second legs in UCL, less games in the cups and 2 less teams in the league.

Messi in 11/12: 60 club games 73 goals 1.21 goals per match
Lewy in 19/20: 47 club games 55 goals 1.17 goals per match

Not much difference and so far Lewy is above his Bundesliga stats with 1.5 goals per match in Barca ;)

CatalinR10

I'm not expecting it, I'm predicting ~60 club goals this season. But 74 is definitely doable, he had 55 goals with Bayern in 19/20 with no second legs in UCL, less games in the cups and 2 less teams in the league.

Messi in 11/12: 60 club games 73 goals 1.21 goals per match
Lewy in 19/20: 47 club games 55 goals 1.17 goals per match

Not much difference and so far Lewy is above his Bundesliga stats with 1.5 goals per match in Barca ;)

I mean , let's hope he reaches it . Would mean a deep CL run , which Barca really needs atm.

pers

Ok I'm Lewy fan not Messi but I still think Messi is from different universe and especially here it is crazy to compare Messi to any player.

Back to the game it was good performance 7/10. At some point I was thinking no Lewy no party ;)

Home of Barca Fans