9 - Robert Lewandowski

Porque

I think it was more of a penalty when Militao jumped for the cross completely facing away from the ball, facing Lewandowski and pushing him.

But what do I know. That shit is even getting flagged in Rugby or NFL.

KingLeo10

Big game fraud.

Don't care about the stats he pads in the LL and CL v bums.

Atleast we won't hear Ratsvet foaming at the mouth with the "GOAT" for a while.

mc_lovin

Temptation expecting us to blush over his performances when we had like a million better players in the last few years.

And I like him, but he's been rather hit and miss. Especially when it counts.

Catta

Peak Suarez is levels above him, should never be mentioned in the same breath. Suarez, Benz, then a huge gap, and then the other number 9s of this generation.

fergus90

The problem with Lewa is that he actually hates physical duels, and the tactics are leaving him to fight with CB's all game and he just gets pocketed.

At Bayern he had Muller creating movements in the box freeing up space for him.

It's no coincidence he's in the game more when Fati and Ferran are on.

KingLeo10

After Dortmund, his stats against us are fairly bad tbh, though he was left isolated most of the time today.

It's easier to score goals when you're an unknown. After you're established as a threat, people mark you better and use better tactics against you.

Aside from that 4 goal haul in CL semis like 10 years ago, he's been mostly miss in CL QFs, semis and CL finals.

ArtistCatalunya

Peak Suarez is levels above him, should never be mentioned in the same breath. Suarez, Benz, then a huge gap, and then the other number 9s of this generation.

Well. Suarez was a great 9, but don't forget that he played with a legendary Messi for years; he also played with a peak Neymar.
So I can't compare as t's not the same quality of service now for Lewa.

JohnN

Why compare him with Suarez even? Auba was better for us clearly. Not saying he is a better player, but he was better for us. Facts prove it, no need for opinion.

Home of Barca Fans