9 - Robert Lewandowski

Temptation

They look so genuinely happy in this video. Must have been shot before the CL debacle.

https://youtu.be/doO21yBDikA

RL9 and MATS arguing over jersey colour was funny. MATS shocked that Ferran scored!

Admiring MATS' new hairline. Looks a different person. Brought back all the confidence.

Blackened

The big two will collide today. And I mean Lewy vs Benz. Lewy is a better goal scorer, Benz is a better playmaker. Their speed is somewhat equal. Their heading skills are equally impressive. Lewy is a better penalty and free kick taker, Benz has better ball-control and technical skills. They are also roughly the same size and same age. Who will come out on top?

Temptation

The big two will collide today. And I mean Lewy vs Benz. Lewy is a better goal scorer, Benz is a better playmaker. Their speed is somewhat equal. Their heading skills are equally impressive. Lewy is a better penalty and free kick taker, Benz has better ball-control and technical skills. They are also roughly the same size and same age. Who will come out on top?

RL9 is stronger, faster, less injury prone and the better header easily(only CR7 has more headed goals). Benzema is the better passer, less selfish and more of a team player. RL9 has much better ball control.

Blackened

RL9 is stronger, faster, less injury prone and the better header easily(only CR7 has more headed goals). Benzema is the better passer, less selfish and more of a team player. RL9 has much better ball control.

Come on, fella... Benz is strong too. Benz is like 6`1" and naturally broad-shouldered and powerful looking. Lewy faster? I dont think so. Benzema is fast too for his size and age. Benz is an excellent header, as everyone knows and remembers from the last season when he headed quite a few important and extremelly difficult goals. Lewy is great too, though. Benzema for me is a better dribbler and operates better in tight spaces. For example, take a look at that fantastic move againtst Atletico Madrid in 2017 when Benz went past several Atleti players and carried the ball in the line of the field before passing it to whoever it was who then scored. Temps, I know that Lewy is your boy but dont get too biased.

Temptation

Come on, fella... Benz is strong too. Benz is like 6`1" and naturally broad-shouldered and powerful looking. Lewy faster? I dont think so. Benzema is fast too for his size and age. Benz is an excellent header, as everyone knows and remembers from the last season when he headed quite a few important and extremelly difficult goals. Lewy is great too, though. Benzema for me is a better dribbler and operates better in tight spaces. For example, take a look at that fantastic move againtst Atletico Madrid in 2017 when Benz went past several Atleti players and carried the ball in the line of the field before passing it to whoever it was who then scored. Temps, I know that Lewy is your boy but dont get too biased.

You're saying Benzema is as strong as RL9 and I'm the one biased?

What does height have to do with this?? 5'8 mids would physically annihilate a taller Busquets ......

Lewy literally threw the beast Vincent Kompany(known as one of the physically strongest lads in the game) away with one hand.

Great strength is why RL9's hold up game with his back to goal is on another level.

Anyways, CR7 is the only guy from this generation better at heading than RL9. Heading for goalscoring atleast.

Blackened

That Arnautovic mention really hurt, didn't it? :lol: :lol:

How much do you get paid for twerking for random, bang average Balkan tossers? :lol:

Bang average tossers? Arnautovic has more PL goals than Lewy. So does Dzeko. Mandzukic scored the opening goal in the World Cup final. I rest my case, wise cracker.

FWIW, I'd bet good money that RL9 would defeat the 6'4 tall wannabe badboy Arnautovic in a fight. :clown: :lol:

Freestyle, or? His wife has several karate medals in national and international senior tournaments - his father was polish judo champion and he did some judo as a child, too. I would really surprised if Arnautovic would win this.

Home of Barca Fans