Abde Ezzalzouli

Porque

Why is Abde in the B forum?

Anyways, great goal and the important part is that he is playing from the left, and that's where our team needs a solution.

We need to have a clear idea with what we want from him. None of this, bring back and assess like we done in other years leaving players in no man's land.

My opinion is that if we see a Barcelona future for him, then keep him on loan at Osasuna where he is raising his importance every game and developing very well.

While if we don't think he has the level for Barcelona then sell this summer while his stock is high and where a buyer will pay because of his potential. I've read Nottingham Forest are interested so we may be able to get a decent transfer fee. Lord knows we need the income.

vuji_31

Why to sell, he got talent?

We will sell him for penauts, so knowing that we are better keeping him.

Maybe one more year loan somewhere, where he is garantied starter, and we have player ready for play for our team.

Currently he would be our starting LW, knowing our situation I would bring him back.

He has speed, agility and dribbling, great for our LW position.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think they'll sell him with a buyback clause. Gotta need that money from somewhere when you gotta buy Dani Olmo to play LW :xavi:

Personally wouldn't mind either of the options. Loan, return or sale with buyback depending on where we're at this summer.

jamrock

If we are able to make a few signings this summer then sell & take the money, if not keep.

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
Would be a dream to have a loanee explode and become a long term starter for us. LW is wide open for him. But chance of that is minimal.

I think they'll want to cash in while he got some value. 10-15m with some add-ons like percentage of future fee or a buy back option.

Porque

I think we should be looking at fetching 20-25m.

Irony is he would be going for 50m from fuckin Portugal League.

serghei

I don't think 20m is enough to sell him. I'd rather have him for squad role than sell him for such a measly sum. Besides, how much savings in wages we make if we sell Abde, he must be paid very little.

Last edited:

Porque

I don't think 20m is enough to sell him. I'd rather have him for squad role than sell him for such a measly sum. Besides, how much savings in wages we make if we sell Abde, he must be paid very little.

We suck at selling though. Made less than Sporting Braga last summer.

And we would probably tank Abde value if we made him a squad player. Seems a form player and this is his first proper hot run of his career. Sell while he has the ? of future potential while the iron is hot (like Ilaix, Jutgla for example), or keep at Osasuna where he seems to be Arrasate's pet project.

Bring him back right now and I reckon he gets lost in the shuffle, or does his best impression of Gerard Delawhowaflayoo.

Andresito

Staff member
Don't think he's shown enough for Osasuna to be a 20-25m player. He has a reputation of being highly inconsistent player and that's exactly what he's been for them both in terms of minutes and G/A. If he'd have close to 10-15 G/A a 20m sum would be more reasonably for teams to gamble on.

He's comparable to Take Kubo when he was at Mallorca, and he went for 6.5m with 50% sell on clause.

Porque

Don't think he's shown enough for Osasuna to be a 20-25m player. He has a reputation of being highly inconsistent player and that's exactly what he's been for them both in terms of minutes and G/A. If he'd have close to 10-15 G/A a 20m sum would be more reasonably for teams to gamble on.

He's comparable to Take Kubo when he was at Mallorca, and he went for 6.5m with 50% sell on clause.

Recency bias because of the goalscoring form and the importance of them. He had a bad giveaway against Madrid that led to the counter for the first goal, so he is not without errors.

PL market is broken so they pay top dollar for potential with limited output. It is just the way the market is there now as the mid level teams and those hoping to be mid level have to overpay just to get an average signing.

Aston Villa paid 18m for Jhon Dur?n.
Chelsea paid 35m for Munueke (5 games, 1 assist at Eindhoven)
Leeds paid 28m for Rutter (15 games, 2 goals, 2 assists in Bundes)
Etc

If we're not actively trying to sell Abde, and someone is eager to sign him, the 20-25m fee doesn't look outlandish in that context. Infact it looks undervalued.

Especially if he continues to lead Osasuna to the Copa final.

And talking of Osasuna in the Copa final. Say we meet them there, do we allow Abde to play? I think we have a clause that he can't play against us. Would be a bit cuntish if we didn't let him have the final.

Home of Barca Fans