Abde Ezzalzouli

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Apparently had a decent game yesterday. 88% passing accuracy, 59 touches and 8 dribbles. Wrongly disallowed goal.

JamDav1982

Recency bias because of the goalscoring form and the importance of them. He had a bad giveaway against Madrid that led to the counter for the first goal, so he is not without errors.

PL market is broken so they pay top dollar for potential with limited output. It is just the way the market is there now as the mid level teams and those hoping to be mid level have to overpay just to get an average signing.

Aston Villa paid 18m for Jhon Dur?n.
Chelsea paid 35m for Munueke (5 games, 1 assist at Eindhoven)
Leeds paid 28m for Rutter (15 games, 2 goals, 2 assists in Bundes)
Etc

If we're not actively trying to sell Abde, and someone is eager to sign him, the 20-25m fee doesn't look outlandish in that context. Infact it looks undervalued.

Especially if he continues to lead Osasuna to the Copa final.

And talking of Osasuna in the Copa final. Say we meet them there, do we allow Abde to play? I think we have a clause that he can't play against us. Would be a bit cuntish if we didn't let him have the final.

He hasnt done anything to be worth 25m.

Lets see what teams are willing to pay in summer but cant see close to that for a mid table La Liga player who lacks a lot of the basics and has 3 goals and 2 assists by March.

vuji_31

We have ferret and fati playing here, and having worsevstats concidering teammates, playinzlg time etc...

This guy can dribble, in our settup for singers it is most important.

I would take him back easily.

JamDav1982

Ferran is a better player as is Fati despite way currently playing... that doesnt mean they stay either but if alternative is Abde they re just making team worse.

What he has does not suit Barca at all.

Head down dribbling as an individual not it.

What does his dribbling result in? Barely creates chances to any great level and makes a ton of poor decisions on ball to lose it while is not getting on end of a large amount of chances either.

Good signing to try and make money on is about it.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Bring the kid home. Has more balls than Fati and Ferran combined. Let him have a go at it and hustle.

gregorrin10

He hasnt done anything to be worth 25m.

Lets see what teams are willing to pay in summer but cant see close to that for a mid table La Liga player who lacks a lot of the basics and has 3 goals and 2 assists by March.

Yeah. I'd say 15M maximum with all the variables included, but probably closer to 10 or even under. I'd say anywhere from 7 to 12M, if I had to get more specific.

vuji_31

You are craty if you think in thjs market this guy is not worth 20-25mil.

We payed Trincao almost 30mil.

Porque

In the end he will be worth how much potential the buyer thinks he has. And in his case, the small sample size works in his favour.

10m is what Porkchop pay for Gabriel Veron who flopped in Brasileiro.

You are craty if you think in thjs market this guy is not worth 20-25mil.

We payed Trincao almost 30mil.

Barca payed also over 100 for Griezman, Couthinho, Dembele, 30 for Dest etc. You can't compare Barca and other clubs, because they know how to make money, unfortunately Barca only knows how to throw it away.

vuji_31

Chris Wood 30mil, Maupey 40mil, Gordon 45mil, Coutinho 20mil...

You pay for potential, and this guy have it, we are paying 40mil for random kid from Brazil.

vuji_31

Zabarny, Kiwor,Gusto, Madaeke, Rutter, Sinister, Gibs White, Awoniyi, Danilo, Williams, Aguerd, Udogie, Collins...

All of this players were sold for 20 to 35mil, not gonna lie I didn't even heard for 90% of them.

And there is much more of trnasfers like this.

I would keep him on LW, Ansu is done, Rapinha will be sold, Ferrret is Dembouz backup, and we don't have money for LW and Laporta said we are not buying it.

Home of Barca Fans