Adama Traore

malvolio

If you lack brain power and passing ability you won't make it as a player in FC Barcelona.

Maybe Laporta/Xavi are trying to build the squad and see Adama as a good option from the bench.

Andresito

Staff member
Bar?a will loan him until the end of the season barring an unexpected twist. Demb?l?'s future won't have anything to do with this signing. [@gerardromero]

JamDav1982

His end product is poor and his build up play is inconsistent.

Only reason can really see Barca wanting him other than being La Masia is that he brings that unexpected and is a wild card.

Teams are playing high line and keeping Barca away from their goals too often at moment and even though Traore could fail 9 times out of 10 teams will always be wary of what he can do if leave space.

Will always be inconsistent and frustrating at times but would probably have to judge him on how impacts oppositon set up/one off moments and hope his pace/power is even more pronounced in La Liga.

Andresito

Staff member
Ferran at RW. Adama should be converted to a RB.

If Adama would've been useful at RB he would've already been converted by one of his former clubs. He's 26 now and always had the exact same issues all his career.

Can't see how a player lacking IQ can adapt to a new position.

JamDav1982

Ferran at RW. Adama should be converted to a RB.

Unlikely.

Wolves played 343 and 352 at times and tried Traore out wide and it never worked.

That would in theory be much easier for him to fit into than a 433 at RB.

Maybe late in games if Barca chasing a goal could put him RB and just cover him defensively but cant see anything more than that.

Messigician

Looks like it's happening here we go

Adama Haaland Dembele
Pedri FDJ Gavi
Gaya Araujo Sule Mazraoui
Mats

Fastest team in the world

Tiki Taka is back

Laplacian

This would have been completely unthinkable 3 years ago. Literally everyone here would laugh at the idea of having this absolutely braindead footballer at the club. Nothing speaks to our massive decline in standards like this transfer. I thought nothing could get lower than having Braithwaite and Luuk de Jong on the team but this club just seems intent on proving me wrong.

Jesus Christ, players that we deemed to be shit like Telles are 3x as talented as this dude.

Like what the fuck Laporta?

Messigician

This would have been completely unthinkable 3 years ago. Literally everyone here would laugh at the idea of having this absolutely braindead footballer at the club. Nothing speaks to our massive decline in standards like this transfer. I thought nothing could get lower than having Braithwaite and Luuk de Jong on the team but this club just seems intent on proving me wrong.

Jesus Christ, players that we deemed to be shit like Telles are 3x as talented as this dude.

Like what the fuck Laporta?

He is La Masia bro relax we are building something

Home of Barca Fans