Adama Traore

Joan

What's happening here? We're signing the dumbest player out there?

Useless transfer.

Hope he's at least cheap. Messigician, any numbers?

Messi983

Contract is out in 2023. Wolves won't demand 35m for him this summer. Neither would Barca pay that.

Let's hope not but you never know with this club.

Barcelona working to sign Adama Traore from Wolves on loan with ~€35m buy option. #FCBarcelona speaking to #WWFC & 26yo. Not done yet. Spurs deal all-but over. Club-to-club talks were going positively but he wasn’t keen to play RWB @TheAthleticUK#THFC

https://twitter.com/David_Ornstein/status/1486664176953135108

behindbrowneyes

Never thought this could actually really happen lol

1 goal in 23 games this season. Lucho doesn't rate him in Spanish national team. Could take Trincao back and it won't change much in terms of output. Guess club still hopes that Wolves will sign Trincao. I hope Barca won't do the same in summer with Adama. Adama will be a good sparring partner for Memphis in the gym, but I doubt he'll help much on the field. Luuk will be more useful in the next few months than Adama.

MTL_Barca

35M buy option when his contract is running out in 2023? Yeah, not gonna happen. For the loan, well it's probably better than playing Abde and Jutgla every week.

iniestaGOAT

Never thought this could actually really happen lol

1 goal in 23 games this season. Lucho doesn't rate him in Spanish national team. Could take Trincao back and it won't change much in terms of output. Guess club still hopes that Wolves will sign Trincao. I hope Barca won't do the same in summer with Adama. Adama will be a good sparring partner for Memphis in the gym, but I doubt he'll help much on the field. Luuk will be more useful in the next few months than Adama.

Bro are you joking trincao is slower than busquets. Adama is lighting fast, he is an entertainer.only one in this team who has any speed.

Great signing. La masia is bonus. The dream is to field 11 LA masia players again.

Home of Barca Fans