Adama Traore

Jaguar

Flair Trait
when coutinho returned to us from bayern he lost his muscle mass pretty quickly. he had gained some solid lbs while training w the germans

fully expect adama to slim down as a result of our weak skinny unatheltic training sessions

His muscle mass comes from training sessions with his personal trainer, he legit said that. That's simply his choice though. For most players they need guidance from manager and playing staff to gain muscle mass, which clearly they don't get, it's sad.

Andresito

Staff member
A newly arrived Adama vs a team consisting of Pique, Alba and ter Stegen. Of course that's what you get.

Andresito

Staff member
Traor?: "I have never played as a full-back, although I have played as a wing-back, as well as a winger."

He's no RB.

Windhook

His muscle mass comes from training sessions with his personal trainer, he legit said that. That's simply his choice though. For most players they need guidance from manager and playing staff to gain muscle mass, which clearly they don't get, it's sad.

Came across this video on Adama's Instagram page yesterday that proves his regiment:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSC1SjpDejo/

It doesn't have to be bench lifting weights necessarily to build such body, with many alternatives to it.

Windhook

The guy seems to gain muscles by the day:lol:

Dunno, but every presentation I watch I think of Dembele... the trauma is still there.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Came across this video on Adama's Instagram page yesterday that proves his regiment:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSC1SjpDejo/

It doesn't have to be bench lifting weights necessarily to build such body, with many alternatives to it.

Thanks for video bro! Exactly what I'm been telling people for a long time :lol: They constantly say he is lying about not using weights (reference to barbell), so many alternative excercises with calisthenics, cables, machines etc. Pisses me off the ignorance :lol:

Home of Barca Fans