Adama Traore

JamDav1982

Doesn't matter if he is faster than prime messi or mbappe ..

As said, is he fast with the ball sticking to his shoes or does he sprint without the ball ..

It's spain not PL against aston villa where everybody is tackling and out of position.

His stats since 7/8 years are scary scary low, some defenders have better offensive stats than him.

Just wish the guy good luck to completely transform, and stop trying to shape him like the player he never was.

Old fashioned view of EPL

It is as structured as any other league but played at higher tempo and more physical.

behindbrowneyes

Those worried about his muscles - with Barca training and neglect of physical conditioning Adama will lose all that in no time. Might even pick up an injury during warm up before a game.

Kind of half-joking. Hope this doesn't occur.

The perfect winger was Messi in his early days. Short, speedy with extraterrestrial technique.

Even though it was a joke, it's unlikely gonna happen. Those guys that are built above average football players are also those who put in the extra effort in their spare time. Some spend time with their families, others play consoles and guys like Adama spend time in the gym and with his nutrition. Only problem there is probably fatigue which might hamper performances on the pitch and trainings ground.

Adama aged 17 already looked stronger than many wingers in their physical prime.
1499510_980210242019192_402223459_n.png

He has the physique of a sprinter, but being able to run fast straight rarely makes the difference in football apart from maybe FIFA.

Truth is, he is respected more for the body he has built than what he offers as a footballer.

Zidane82

With those muscle his lucidity at the end of a run must be as low as Pique !

No wonder why his stats are soo low

He says that he does not work much out all .. which seems like a ridiculous claim ..

ADAMA TRAORE has revealed that he does NOT lift weights despite his incredible hulking physique. ... "It's hard to believe, but I don't do weights. "It's genetic. I exercise, but I gain mass very quickly."

JerseyAddict

He says that he does not work much out all .. which seems like a ridiculous claim ..

ADAMA TRAORE has revealed that he does NOT lift weights despite his incredible hulking physique. ... "It's hard to believe, but I don't do weights. "It's genetic. I exercise, but I gain mass very quickly."

I understand him. I don't drink and eat much but the waist gains mass very quickly! It must be genetic :cheers:

Windhook

I remember the quotes in the forum back in the summer of 2017 regarding Adama being "poor man's Mbappe/Dembele"... Well, let's see if that was true.:lol:

ajnotkeith

Still not registered.

Wonder what wage cut, exit or wtv they are waiting for. Probably means no Auba unless there's a deadline day exit.

Messi983

Still not registered.

Wonder what wage cut, exit or wtv they are waiting for. Probably means no Auba unless there's a deadline day exit.

Relax, he'll be registered before TW/registration window will close. His signing was completed on Saturday and AFAIK La Liga doesn't register players over the weekends. With no game last week we were also not really in a hurry to register him and were concentrating on resolving other issues (Dembele and potential new signings).

Jakabor

Adama has a body that even Ronaldo would be jealous of.

Sure Ronaldo is more cut, but Adama has more muscle mass, while still having a decently low body fat percentage.

Adama > Ronaldo in terms of aesthetics.

Home of Barca Fans