Adama Traore

gregorrin10

Go back to Wolves, you bum. Seriously, if we end up buying him even just for 10M, much less 30M, we're a joke. I wouldn't take him even on a free.

Laplacian

Told ya he was brainless. I'm assuming this forums current obsession with budget players is over and that we're now back to hyping and wanting quality top players (yes I know we can't afford them) like we're supposed to.

Tackle

30m is a fortune for this club in it's current state. Have much bigger issues to address than keeping this mindless runner. Would have liked to find a cheap way to keep him as a bench option, but not going to happen.

Givenchy

He's like a malfunctioning Robot. He has 2 'tricks' up his sleeve, run into a dead end or cross the ball, nothing else there.

feggydinho

Having to take Dembele to lw to accommodate Adama in this game at rw messed things up as Dest was now ineffective going forward and all Adama was concerned about was running and crossing without looking. Dest first touch when he came on was passing to Adama and running into free space, and instead of Adama releasing the ball (you can all guess what he did, heads down and running around again). It's not his fault as he's quite limited but we shouldn't be signing players like this for 30m

vuji_31

I know that he is not great player, but I thought he have 2 shifts. I was wrong.

He have one shift were he gets the ball, close the eyes and tries to beat 2 players on the sideline. Does not even look for the pass.

FinBarcelonafan

Told ya he was brainless. I'm assuming this forums current obsession with budget players is over and that we're now back to hyping and wanting quality top players (yes I know we can't afford them) like we're supposed to.

He was much better at the beginning. He played better.

Home of Barca Fans