Adama Traore

Samper

How do you guys think is he in comparison with Jesé from Real in terms of potential? I know Jesé is 3 years older and a better player atm. But that's why I'm saying in potential. Just wondering.

DinhoR10

How do you guys think is he in comparison with Jesé from Real in terms of potential? I know Jesé is 3 years older and a better player atm. But that's why I'm saying in potential. Just wondering.

Adama does once he can translate his skills to a 1st division setting would be the much better player.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
There are many differences between Adama & Jesé but the most relevant one atm is that the RM player is a more polished goalscorer...Few have Traore's burst of acceleration, coupled with his strength it is an impossible skill to defend against

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Played poorly today, not much of a great attitude shown either.

He had the constant selfish dribbles of Deulofeu, the blindly wacked crosses of Alves, and nearly injured himself with Masch's signature two footed tackle :lol:. Not a great day for him but oh well, learning experience.

kozza

I couldn't help thinking how Adama would fit Atletico system, he has the perfect profile for a counter attacking team, but I hope of course that he will stay and shine with us :wub:

SeloBarca

Well he's not exactly Spanish is he? ....

But it's obvious isn't it? Clearly Messi isn't the only one they pump drugs in to. And obviously it doesn't work in the way we think, it doesn't make people tall, just makes them fast and strong, with a low centre of gravity.

Ment he looks tall compared to the Spanish players :)

coura

Banned
There are many differences between Adama & Jesé but the most relevant one atm is that the RM player is a more polished goalscorer...Few have Traore's burst of acceleration, coupled with his strength it is an impossible skill to defend against

Adama is 18. Jese is 21. 3 years is a lot.

You can compare Jese and Deulofeu.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
The thing is, as far as I know, Adama has never really been much of a goal scorer. He's more of a player who creates the goal.

khaled_a_d

The thing is, as far as I know, Adama has never really been much of a goal scorer. He's more of a player who creates the goal.

I think he has been improving in this aspect this season ,I think when it is all said and done he will be a very good goalscorer

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Going back to the Mali rumours, he did suit up for Spain and the U19 side so looks like local papers were wrong about this as well

ebieymjunior

I think one more year in Barca B and then a loan would be ideal for him, considering it'd be difficult to promote both him and Munir (and Munir seams more mature - goalscoring wise). He tends to trust his power a bit too much for dribbling and less for scoring, so if he can learn to score goals, he won't end up like Pedro (everything right but the goal).

Zangash

Banned
I think one more year in Barca B and then a loan would be ideal for him, considering it'd be difficult to promote both him and Munir (and Munir seams more mature - goalscoring wise). He tends to trust his power a bit too much for dribbling and less for scoring, so if he can learn to score goals, he won't end up like Pedro (everything right but the goal).

The only thing Pedro does right nowadays is defend. It's hard to envision Adama ending up that bad.

Home of Barca Fans