Adama Traore

dakt

I would loan him. He seems like a beast and I would love to hear the feedback from some other club where he would gain experience and possibly prove himself.
Here, with MSN and Pedro he has no chance.

Icarium

Lifestealer
You just made zero sense. Are you saying the Eredivisie is up there with the Premier League?

He is just stating that not every one can be successful in everdisie. In fact it is true for almost every league. Players need to adjust to new country and league and maybe new style of football too.

Galning

Of course not, but if you can't make it in the Eredivisie then we shouldn't even be bothered about bringing you back to Barça.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Adama, Halilovic, Samper, Munir, Sandro and Deulofeu and maybe Grimaldo too. Anyone else? Have to decide what to do with these players, who should stay at barca? who should move on loan? who should we let go?

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Why don't we loan guys to Rayo? Probably the team that resembles Barca the most in playing style and mentality.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Yeah Grimaldo too, he's way too good. Interesting to see what Barça will do.

It may sound crazy but grimaldo and neymar could become a nice partnership like alves and messi if he develops properly.

Why don't we loan guys to Rayo? Probably the team that resembles Barca the most in playing style and mentality.

You should ask your "chief of footballing matters" :mou:

Seriously though we should carefully choose who we loan our players to, emery didn't give a fuck about deulofeu and he dropped denis in the mid season.

khaled_a_d

You just made zero sense. Are you saying the Eredivisie is up there with the Premier League?

No ,but it doesn't always work that way and being a starter in PL mid table team can sometime be easier than doing it in top club in smaller league .Coaching and team need also plays a role
Bojan basically failed in Ajax and played his best games with Stoke .could happen with Adama too if he goes to a coach willing to work with him like Hughes did with Bojan

NotInHere

Excited for this player, if he really puts his mind and dedicates himself to improving his faults he will be very special

khaled_a_d

Adama, Halilovic, Samper, Munir, Sandro and Deulofeu and maybe Grimaldo too. Anyone else? Have to decide what to do with these players, who should stay at barca? who should move on loan? who should we let go?

Tough to let anyone of them go right now
I want Grimaldo to get promotion and let Adriano go or push him to a back up winger .Adriano was awful defensively this year and it isn't gonna get better .Grimaldo had been best player in the team IMHO and while he doesn't play stellar defense it is still good with an actual room for improvement ,and Mathieu & Vermaelen can get some games at that position if he didn't prove himself until the ban is over ,with one year left in his contract I doubt he will accept staying in the club if he isn't promoted btw

Sandro seem all but gone on loan ,it is just a question of where it seems with Newcastle seem like the top option .I think it will be his best interest to go for a team with good playmaking ability so he can be a finisher .kid isn't a winger IMO ,may be with a false 9 like Messi he can be a Villa sort of LW .but not with a team like Barca B .we wasted many of his abilities there

Adama is talented ,clearly him and Halilovic were the most talented players in that team but he is an idiot period
The potential is still there but I think he is most suited to play in England .he is a classic old school winger in the sense he prefer to play outside of the box and pass than becoming a modern day winger who are basically the top scorers of teams (Cr7 ,Messi for a good part of his career ,Robben etc) .the problem is he doesn't know when to pass and he usually tries to dribble past 4 player .I think if stoke wants him on loan he should go there ,way too selfish to be counted on here but his strength ,speed and talent suits the EPL very well and may be Hughes can work on his game

Halilovic should also go on loan but we should be careful where he goes ,Werder Bremen seem the perfect destination ,Germany is a league were many croatian players excelled there and Bremen has done magnificent job developing young players like Selke & KDB . (that where I would loan him @ [MENTION=16820]Zangash[/MENTION] )
He is very talented in every aspect .his shot ,passing & dribbling are gr8 but his decision making are awful even if it is improving .he need a place were he is going to play and be trusted and work on his flaws ,no Sevilla or Southampton ,they have interest but that will be a disaster waiting to happen IMO .he isn't at their level yet .btw if it wasn't for their promotion clause a 1 more year staying with B team under a good coach would have been the best option
With Kaptoum & Godswill returning and Samper has no such clause and 1 more of year of experience that team could be much better as a football team and as a team to develop players

Those are the easy decisions IMO .I am not sure about the others
Munir has talent ,but we overrate him a bit and I'v lost faith in him as the season goes on .we have a clear need for another attacker from the bench and Lucho liked him early on .I would prefer Gerard over Munir to stay and to send Muni on loan .but it is a tough decision

Samper is sort of an interesting case .fans will hate to see the kid whop was in the club since he was 6 to go on loan .he isn't by any mean ready for 1st team spot and it will be either him ir S.Roberto and while Samper has bigger potential he is the less ready .I would prefer if he stays with B team and get 5-10 appearance (not starts) with 1st team . let him be between both B team and 1st team

Sorry for the long post

Last edited:

NICK

Has anyone shown interest in loaning Adama ?. Yes I think the premier league would suit him but if he went there on loan would that be good training for the kind of football we try to play at Barca ?. Maybe a loan to another La Liga side ?. It would be a shame if his (lets call it football intelligence) stops him from becoming a top player.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Has anyone shown interest in loaning Adama ?. Yes I think the premier league would suit him but if he went there on loan would that be good training for the kind of football we try to play at Barca ?. Maybe a loan to another La Liga side ?. It would be a shame if his (lets call it football intelligence) stops him from becoming a top player.

I'd send him, along with Sandro and Halilovic, and a few others to Girona, if possible. It's not far for them and the pressure would be less.

khaled_a_d

Stoke tried to get him in january , he need to work on his decision making and being in PL with a coach like Hughes would help him .he can later get to the team and learn our style slowly

NICK

Stoke tried to get him in january , he need to work on his decision making and being in PL with a coach like Hughes would help him .he can later get to the team and learn our style slowly
Yeah maybe that would be the best thing. I'm not sure if its only the decision making with him. I think his awareness is quite poor, he does not seem to know where his team mates are a lot of the time. He usually puts his head down dribbles well, gets to the byline and then :facepalm:.... . His crosses need work aswell. If the coaches can't get him to play with the team for whatever reason - football intelligence or awareness (or both) get him on crossing practice :) .....

BBZ8800

I'd send him, along with Sandro and Halilovic, and a few others to Girona, if possible. It's not far for them and the pressure would be less.

The same as with Rayo advice, there is no way that any 1st division team would play more than one of our youngsters in their 1st team, imo.
In extreme case, 2 of our players could somehow play in the same 1st division team.

Imo, they are way too young and not yet good enough.
For example, the same team (Barca B) filled with all those players, managed to get relegated from Segunda B.

Now, imagine taking 4-5 best players from that team and give them a place in the starting 11 in some 1st division team.
Ok, a team like Girona would have a few older players, but at the end of the day, it would still look like this:

1. our 5 gems (Munir, Halil, Sandro, Samper, Adama etc) + 5-6 random youngsters=were relegated from Div2
2. now, those 5 gems plus 5 random senior players of Girona=a sure failure again

This doesn't mean that those players aren't good (even though it is very questionable if any of them will turn into Barca's material), but in this moment they are way too young, way too inexperienced and way too unpolished to play in the same team in the same Season, and not to get relegated, imo.

So, they will just be loaned to different teams and most of them will be somewhere in between:
1. of a 1st 11 and the bench
2. or between some random minutes (like Deulofeu) and the bench/the stands

Home of Barca Fans