Adama Traore

JamDav1982

You'll have Traore, Pedro and Deulefeu ripping it up in the Premier League and we'll have Munir and Sandro as back up to MSN.

Based on a Traore goal vs Shrewsbury?

Traore showed limitations in b team like Duelofeu did at Sevilla, nothing to suggest they are going to rip it up in EPL.

At least Munir and Sandro try to play the correct way and hopefully will improve.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Sandro is good to have. Munir I think should've been loaned to a team where he'd play as a CF.

Barcilliant

Looooool, the amount of whining here. Look at the big picture here not just this season. We have a buy back clause for Adama. He is getting regular minutes which means he will develop faster then being on the bench. At this point in time Munir and Sandro are better support for msn. Adamas solo runs and poor decision making would piss off our big guns. He has started well but can he keep this up?
Stop being so short sighted people.

Messi10

Just come back from the Villa game! wow! Adama is amazing! he torn the left back apart, Incredible, Seriously this guy dont pass tho,
Miles the best player on the pitch til he got kicked of it, hope he not badly injured, Grealish was brillant too

Hopefully hes back for the sunderland game on Saturday

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Hopefully he'll add more to his game and really develop nicely so we use that buyback option.

Come on Tim Sherwood. Help us out.

Ritchie

Based on a Traore goal vs Shrewsbury?

Traore showed limitations in b team like Duelofeu did at Sevilla, nothing to suggest they are going to rip it up in EPL.

At least Munir and Sandro try to play the correct way and hopefully will improve.

I'd prefer him to come off the bench for 20 minutes than Munir or Sandro. If he does well we should buy him back even just to sell him on because an EPL club will buy him for 30 million from Villa or something stupid.

Alik

What are the terms of that buyback?

How much would we have to pay and what's the latest that it could be done.

Personally, I don't think he's ever coming back and I'm fine with that.

frog-fcb

Just come back from the Villa game! wow! Adama is amazing! he torn the left back apart, Incredible, Seriously this guy dont pass tho,
Miles the best player on the pitch til he got kicked of it, hope he not badly injured, Grealish was brillant too

Hopefully hes back for the sunderland game on Saturday

Hed prob have a field day with sunderlands dodgy defencr

Co0ter

All our young players that get sold or loaned get injured almost instantly once they've left; it's a curse. Adama, Deulofeu, Jeffren, Bojan, Afellay....unfortunate luck! Hopefully Denis and Hallilovic can stay healthy.

Alarcón

You'll have Traore, Pedro and Deulefeu ripping it up in the Premier League and we'll have Munir and Sandro as back up to MSN.

yea sure Deulofeu who is still a bench warmer after 2 years on loan and Adama who scored a simple goal in the amazing Capital One Cup

Home of Barca Fans