Adama Traore

Icarium

Lifestealer
Adama should be loaned to psv or ajax. Sandro to newly promoted teams (especially a team that need a striker desperately). Halilovic should be loaned to rayo or celta. Keep munir and samper with the first team. Don't send anyone to EPL or seria A. It is too competitive (physically) and rough and they won't survive. I would also keep grimaldo with the first team for now.

This is after assuming none of them accept to still play with b team. I hope grimaldo accepts at least, we can give him starts in copa.

BBZ8800

Adama should be loaned to psv or ajax.

Imo, Adama is nowhere near good enough to play in Ajax or Psv.

Ajax played in a CL and they caused us a lot of troubles in the first 30 minutes in Amsterdam.
We were all over the place in those 30 minutes.

They didn't look like a team where Adama could find his place.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Imo, Adama is nowhere near good enough to play in Ajax or Psv.

Maybe or maybe not. He has the talent to make it work there, but does he the maturity and experience. Maybe not. Then where should we loan him? Should we ask him to continue with B team?

khaled_a_d

The same as with Rayo advice, there is no way that any 1st division team would play more than one of our youngsters in their 1st team, imo.
In extreme case, 2 of our players could somehow play in the same 1st division team.

Imo, they are way too young and not yet good enough.
For example, the same team (Barca B) filled with all those players, managed to get relegated from Segunda B.

Now, imagine taking 4-5 best players from that team and give them a place in the starting 11 in some 1st division team.
Ok, a team like Girona would have a few older players, but at the end of the day, it would still look like this:

1. our 5 gems (Munir, Halil, Sandro, Samper, Adama etc) + 5-6 random youngsters=were relegated from Div2
2. now, those 5 gems plus 5 random senior players of Girona=a sure failure again

This doesn't mean that those players aren't good (even though it is very questionable if any of them will turn into Barca's material), but in this moment they are way too young, way too inexperienced and way too unpolished to play in the same team in the same Season, and not to get relegated, imo.

So, they will just be loaned to different teams and most of them will be somewhere in between:
1. of a 1st 11 and the bench
2. or between some random minutes (like Deulofeu) and the bench/the stands

The team that had 5-6 players of those as starting could have been promoted to 1st division last year if it wasn't for the rules that prevent B team from playing in same division as 1st team .they were basically La Liga team that season
And the core of it had guys Ilie Sánchez ,Carles Plana,Bedia,Javier Espinosa ,Denis Suárez,Dani Nieto .I would bet that Girona & Rayo has better core that will allow youngster to flourish better
And let's remember a team like Porto who is better than half of Liga teams at least had O.Torres (19) ,Casimiro(22) ,Tello(23) .
A team in Liga can easily feature 2-3 from our youngster ,their quality and standards are totally different than us and other big teams
That said ,I don't think Liga is necessarily best option ,Bundesliga teams play same style as Liga and are gr8 in developing players too .also coaches and their interest in using and developing players are more important

BBZ8800

Maybe or maybe not. He has the talent to make it work there, but does he the maturity and experience. Maybe not. Then where should we loan him? Should we ask him to continue with B team?

To loan a player, you need both (I now that you know that, just sayin'):
1. a team where our young player will play and improve
2. a team which actually NEEDS our player and where our player would be an improvement over their current player

Now, about Adama, I don't follow Ajax or Psv, but from what I have seen from Adama, then Ajax's or Psv's level would need to be very, very poor if Adama would actually be the player who would improve their team.

The team that had 5-6 players of those as starting could have been promoted to 1st division last year if it wasn't for the rules that prevent B team from playing in same division as 1st team .they were basically La Liga team that season
And the core of it had guys Ilie Sánchez ,Carles Plana,Bedia,Javier Espinosa ,Denis Suárez,Dani Nieto .I would bet that Girona & Rayo has better core that will allow youngster to flourish better
And let's remember a team like Porto who is better than half of Liga teams at least had O.Torres (19) ,Casimiro(22) ,Tello(23) .

Ok, but O. Torres is the guy whom a lot of our fans wants as a first team player for Barca's Ateam already right now, isn't it?
And Tello, he played for Barca's first team for a few Seasons.

So, playing O. Torres/Tello, who are probably better than Rafinha and Sergi Roberto is quite different from playing Adama or Sandro.

So, yes, a 1st div team like Girona could survive with playing, for example, Bartra, Sergi Roberto, Rafinha and Samper (in the starting 11).
But, imo, they can't survive with Halilovic, Adama, Munir and Sandro.

These youngsters have very questionable quality, and even if they turn into a playable players, they are still far away from that moment in terms of routine and maturity.

So, still, I don't believe that any team would loan more than 1, eventually 2 of our players (Halilovic plus someone else in the best case scenario).

Icarium

Lifestealer
He doesn't need to become to their star... he just needs to become good enough to be in their starting lineup. I think maybe 2-3 months he could achieve that, if he has the right mentality.

khaled_a_d

To loan a player, you need both (I now that you know that, just sayin'):
1. a team where our young player will play and improve
2. a team which actually NEEDS our player and where our player would be an improvement over their current player

Now, about Adama, I don't follow Ajax or Psv, but from what I have seen from Adama, then Ajax's or Psv's level would need to be very, very poor if Adama would actually be the player who would improve their team.

Ok, but O. Torres is the guy whom a lot of our fans wants as a first team player for Barca's Ateam already right now, isn't it?
And Tello, he played for Barca's first team for a few Seasons.

So, playing O. Torres/Tello, who are probably better than Rafinha and Sergi Roberto is quite different from playing Adama or Sandro.

So, yes, a 1st div team like Girona could survive with playing, for example, Bartra, Sergi Roberto, Rafinha and Samper (in the starting 11).
But, imo, they can't survive with Halilovic, Adama, Munir and Sandro.

These youngsters have very questionable quality, and even if they turn into a playable players, they are still far away from that moment in terms of routine and maturity.

So, still, I don't believe that any team would loan more than 1, eventually 2 of our players (Halilovic plus someone else in the best case scenario).

No.Rafinha and S.Roberto aren't youngster and they can start for 12-14 teams in Liga w/o problem .
Again Porto is way stronger than half of Liga teams and way better than a team like Girona
O.Torres has the potential to play for us one day just like Halilovic and Sandro ,but he isn't there yet
A team like Girona can get 2-3 players of those qualities to integrate in their squad IF they are interested .Again B team players could have been playing in 1st division this season if it wasn't for the rules .it isn't only question of quality and many of those can help 1st division team but they need a system .you can get best 11 players U-23 and they would won neil ,experienced players are needed for every team

khaled_a_d

Kid is so amazing. I'd rather him play CF though if only because his Speed + close control remind me of R9 as a kid albiet not as good.

He isn't a goalscoring winger so moving to central can be odd decision tbh ,but it might work
His talent is undeniable with that combination of speed,strength and ball control .but he need to work on his decision making ,passing and finishing to be productive player .otherwise his career would be stuck in mediocrity

JamDav1982

Kid is so amazing. I'd rather him play CF though if only because his Speed + close control remind me of R9 as a kid albiet not as good.

He is probably the greatest physical specimen ever to come out of La Masia...... but he is nowhere near first team level. He suffers from the same weaknesses as Deulofeu but in a much more severe way.

Barca dont promote young players in the hope they develop in the first team they promote the ones who have shown the required level at B level at least and Adama hasnt.

Bran the Greenseer

Yeah Ik he has decision making problems you can see it even in the highlights. I just love him, the only person who has that sort of close control at such high speeds is Messi, and if there was a coach who could put sense into him it would be Lucho and it's not like he hasn't impressed when he's played for the first team. We'll see how his career will go I hope he plays for us but I'll support any team bar madrid that get him.

Home of Barca Fans