Adama Traore

mesiesta

Can't blame him much for that mistake. He tried to help the defence, his workrate is good enough.
Average player though.

CatalinR10

Thanks for your help , Adama.

Was hoping he'd score a goal at his Barca return but I guess it wasn't meant.

Good luck on your future team !

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
At least he gives a fuck unlike some amigos.
Constant danger when he played and had we played Luuk we could very well won yesterday.

If Lewa is coming, Adama would be great to spam those crosses in.

feggydinho

He rarely gets help from his teammates so no reason to keep lol.

You've always had this stance on him, that his decision making isn't the problem and that he rarely gets help from teammates, when he consistently neglects his teammates runs and mostly goes for the cross (and his delivery can be funny sometimes)

Iniesta Ultra

You've always had this stance on him, that his decision making isn't the problem and that he rarely gets help from teammates, when he consistently neglects his teammates runs and mostly goes for the cross (and his delivery can be funny sometimes)

He's following Xavi's orders. Obviously Traore's passing isn't elite but it's not any worse than Gavi's.

ajnotkeith

He probably expected to stay here and for us to swap Trincao or similar.

I think we should have tried what Conte suggested and made him into a WB. With that speed and size, his recovery is insane and would be very difficult to pass in 1v1 if he got the basics of defending. And then his dribbling down the line could be good for counters.

After all we don't have any reliable RB so why not try Adama? It might be too late now tho.

feggydinho

Feel sorry for him, as he made a wrong decision by coming here and missing the opportunity to join Tottenham. I don't see them bidding for him again as they're now stacked. He also made the wrong decision by joining the Spain team, footballers ought to look after themselves and put their interests first cause no other person would.

Home of Barca Fans