Adriano Correia Claro

Meitux

The question is,you need a complete attacker...Does Adriano have all the attributes to be?Not for me.And doesn't fit actually the way Barcelona needs its wingers to be used,involve much in the play.

Last edited:

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
I don't understand why the club hasn't started yet a program to reduce his injury pronennes like they did with Messi since 2008.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
The question is,you need a complete attacker...Does Adriano have all the attributes to be?Not for me.And doesn't fit actually the way Barcelona needs its wingers to be used,involve much in the play.
Do Sanchez and Pedro have all the attributes to be complete attackers?

Meitux

Do Sanchez and Pedro have all the attributes to be complete attackers?
Its irrelevant whether they are complete or not.I was talking about that its how you learn your position from the start of your career..Adriano hasn't trained to be a total attacker.When he was brought as sub to the wing it was mostly to bring width..

Stric

Except Adriano is a better finisher than both Sanchez or Pedro. I rate that one quality higher than all the other qualities that the two of them have, and Adriano doesn't.

Indignado

Except Adriano is a better finisher than both Sanchez or Pedro. I rate that one quality higher than all the other qualities that the two of them have, and Adriano doesn't.

I highly doubt that but even if it's true, it's useless when he doesn't get into scoring positions.

barcanuck

This is bias cmon now. We can't call Adriano a better finisher than actual winger/strikers. He is a full back utility man with a good shot. But has 30 career goals in his life ;)

Stric

I'd bet anything that if Adriano played as much minutes as either Pedro or Sanchez in that position this season, he would have had more goals. I don't doubt that for a second.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Last season, considering the amount of chances they missed, sure, but Sanchez and Pedro create more chances through their runs and have the higher potential total.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I'd bet anything that if Adriano played as much minutes as either Pedro or Sanchez in that position this season, he would have had more goals. I don't doubt that for a second.

You are not making sense... Alexis and Pedro had awful seasons, but that doesn't mean Adriano would outscore them, because as said earlier, he wouldn't get as many chances as them...

Adriano plays as a pure winger, he rarely steps into the box when played in a forward position, as you can see from the many times when Pep played him there... He rarely cuts inside making off the ball movements to get into scoring positions therefore reducing his chances on goal, it's just not in him because he is mainly a LB and the endline/touchline is where he thrives... Thinking that playing him closer to the goal would result in more goals is very naive, as would be playing Piqué permanently as CF and expecting 30+ goals a season from him... And even if by some unbeknownst reason Adriano ends up outscoring Pedro and Alexis playing as a forward, it would speak more of how much Pedro and Alexis suck than how good a finisher Adriano is...

That said, Adriano is freaking awesome, his goals are very valuable because they are very unexpected, be it from a long range whip or a darting overlapping run... If he could stay healthy for a whole season that'd be great, having him as an alternative to Alba and Alves is crucial to our success...

impeh

Hi, its me..
Adriano: "The new coach is very close to the players, has charisma, makes us feel at ease, gives us confidence and talks a lot with us"

Adriano: "Last season I played four months without feeling a leg, because of a blocked nerve. I didn't feel pain and got injured in the end"

Adriano: "Neymar is magic, like Ronaldinho was. You never know what he will do because his genius appears naturally, which is the best way."

second quote is a bit worrying :lol:

Home of Barca Fans