Adriano Correia Claro

ShandyFFM

Guess we should play him as a winger rather than a defender. His positioning in the defense is really worse but his shoting is just insane. Play him after corners i say.

barca1899

6qKwG.gif
:wub:

JackSparrow

Brilian goal by Adriano. One of the few players that dares to shoot from outside the box. I hope under Tata we shoot more often also from the outside. Cos we are too predictable with just passes.

ceefoo

I hope under Tata we shoot more often also from the outside. Cos we are too predictable with just passes.
It is a very useful tool to have, especially against parked-buses, when the penalty box is congested with bodies and path through is often blocked. :che:

Der Kaiser

Its a shame he cant play two games in a row without blowing a hamstring out... he's a good squad player though, very versitile, and seems to be the only one with big enough balls to shoot from distance.

Meitux

Hes so damn underrated because people judge him for playing as a defender but he is so much more!
Hes a versatile player but his main position and where hes been used most in Barcelona is left back,and defending abilities are a key aspect in this position...shouldn't we judge it?We don't really need him elsewhere cause the positions are filled.

Stric

In all seriousness, though, I wouldn't hesitate putting him on the right wing from time to time, to see how it goes. He's scored some great goals there and always makes the right movements. Definitely a step up from both Sanchez and Pedro. In fact, on a few occasions, Tito used both Alba and Adriano on the left flank at the same time (not for a full game).

Home of Barca Fans