Adriano Correia Claro

I feel really sorry for his frequent injuries, I have always looked up to him. He seems to be the only one in the squad not afraid to shoot from outside the box, and saved the team in some occasions last season. If he got physical to stop strong opponents like CR7 and didn't get injured so often, he would simply be the best in the team, and maybe a world-class one. I really don't think he is worse than Piqué, Mascherano or Alba, I don't understand much from soccer tactics, but that's what I think.

Last edited:

CatalinR10

I feel really sorry for his frequent injuries, I have always looked up to him. He seems to be the only one in the squad not afraid to shoot from outside the box, and saved the team in some occasions last season. If he got physical to stop strong opponents like CR7 and didn't get injured so often, he would simply be the best in the team, and maybe a world-class one. I really don't think he is worse than Piqué, Mascherano or Alba, I don't understand much from soccer tactics, but that's what I think.

You mean best defender , right ?

J

jiopi

Adriano: "I'm working in the gym to gain muscle strength and resistance to avoid having as many injuries as last season."

About a freaking time something is tried. Fit Adriano would give every FB in the world run for their money.

Stric

We're taking it a bit out of context, though. He said he has trained in several different positions, including winger and centre-back. I, for one, am glad to hear Tata is willing to use him as a winger on occasion.

barcanuck

Seriously this guy just realized at 30 years old he needs to train his muscles in the gym to avoid certain injuries?

Kenneth-Parcell.gif

Galning

What is he supposed to say when people ask him about it? Jeez. "Yeah I'll just keep doing what I'm doing right now, I don't care LOL." Of course he's going to say he's working on it. Adriano just is injury prone, no matter what he does it won't change.

Home of Barca Fans