Adriano Correia Claro

JackSparrow

I think he played 3 straight games now. Time to get benched or he will injure himself :)
But yeah I agree with you guys.., I think he should play more when he is healthy. He is impesssive!

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
BEAST! Alba will have a hard time when he gets back, Adriano is just so much better at almost everything. If he just stays fit our defense will not suffer as much as when Alba is playing.

Theconomist

He is the best left back in the word when injury free. There I said it (Lahm hasn't played LB in ages). If he stays healthy, Marcelo won't smell a match minute this summer.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Adriano is a terrible LB, nevermind nowhere near the best in the world...Right now, I'd rate Alaba as one of the best

Indignado

BEAST! Alba will have a hard time when he gets back, Adriano is just so much better at almost everything. If he just stays fit our defense will not suffer as much as when Alba is playing.

Wow, this is a complete exaggeration, he didn't even play that well today, Alba is well ahead of him and better at most things even though he's not the very best defender.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Adriano is a terrible LB, nevermind nowhere near the best in the world...Right now, I'd rate Alaba as one of the best

Well, I can't argue with you that Alaba is the best LB atm - but you seriously think Adriano is a terrible LB???

Wow, this is a complete exaggeration, he didn't even play that well today, Alba is well ahead of him and better at most things even though he's not the very best defender.

We are both entitled to our opinions - but just looking at the defensive game Adriano is imo miles better than Alba.

Home of Barca Fans