Adriano Correia Claro

serghei

Mathieu at least can play cb, and in a 3 cb back line. Adriano is done.

Adriano can also play CB, see the 2-2 in the clasico on Camp Nou a few years back. :coffee: In fact, everyone can play CB at Barca except Messi, Neymar and Suarez :lol:. Both are done IMO. Seriously, I'd sign another CB in the following weeks, to be 3rd option after Pique and Mascherano. That Abdennour dude might be OK. If not him, then some other CB. Bartra seems to be deteriorating at an alarming rate. By this rate, he'll reach Fontas value in a month.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Hopefully we buy a CB in the winter who's not cup-tied, when is Musacchio gonna be back from his injury?

CatalinR10

His performance yesterday gave cancer to my cancer.

Wait....

That means....

Adriano cured me

4QmbIBq.gif

God Serena

What game were you guys watching? He was the best player out there by far. You may not like him but he's a really hard worker and the team would fall apart with both him and Alba out. THAT is why we're renewing him. Jeez, it's almost like we don't even deserve a player like Adriano, the way you guys are acting.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
What game were you guys watching? He was the best player out there by far. You may not like him but he's a really hard worker and the team would fall apart with both him and Alba out. THAT is why we're renewing him. Jeez, it's almost like we don't even deserve a player like Adriano, the way you guys are acting.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Wait - no really, wait... He had a contract until 2018, yes? And we choose to renew that contract, yes? No?

xXKonan

Adriano (30) did not yet accept Barcelona's renewal offer. Player at this moment wants to leave in January or next summer [calciomercato_it]

Home of Barca Fans