Adriano Correia Claro

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
Why on earth would they renew his contract ? :shakeshead: we have 2 potenial back up leftbacks and grimaldo waiting in the wings. The only logical reason I see for this is to increase his transfer value which might discourage any potential suitors(roma), which is counterproductive imo

Last edited:

Jombi

Why on earth would they renew his contract ? :shakeshead: we have 2 potenial back up leftbacks and grimaldo waiting in the wings. The only logical reason I see for this is to increase his transfer value which might discourage any potential suitors(roma), which is counterproductive imo

Or perhaps they see that we might have to play Douglas for 5 months as a starter if Dani Alves is out on a long term injury. Makes perfect sense to me.

Alik

Or perhaps they see that we might have to play Douglas for 5 months as a starter if Dani Alves is out on a long term injury. Makes perfect sense to me.

That doesn't explain renewing the contract. It was running out before January, was it?

God Serena

Adriano is more likely to have a long term injury playing three games in a row than Alves is if he plays fifty.

Home of Barca Fans