Adriano Correia Claro

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I was happy when he decided to stay exactly for games like today where we just need a body on the field to rest important players.
It is really painful to watch though and I hope the situation in the back line will be resolved in winter.

God Serena

Adriano wouldn't be a sub for any of the other teams in La Liga competing for a top 10 spot so I don't see why or how he gets to be the first sub at fullback for the best club in the world.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Adriano wouldn't be a sub for any of the other teams in La Liga competing for a top 10 spot so I don't see why or how he gets to be the first sub at fullback for the best club in the world.

He won't be first sub at fullback once Roberto and Aleix are good to go.

God Serena

He won't be first sub at fullback once Roberto and Aleix are good to go.

Roberto is up there with Iniesta and Busquets as far as importance to our midfield goes(Sorry Rakitic but you're awful this season), and with the way Munir and Sandro are playing Vidal will probably be our top sub for the front line...

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Dude, 4M for that potato sack. We got Alves, Roberto and Vidal for the RB spot. At LB he is absolutely useless and even Camara would be a better back-up.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
If they want him, they should pay, no loan-deal bullshit...

I think it's time for him to go, but sadly Grimaldo left so there's no one to take his place unless we spend more money, soooooo...

God Serena

If they want him, they should pay, no loan-deal bullshit...

I think it's time for him to go, but sadly Grimaldo left so there's no one to take his place unless we spend more money, soooooo...

They've been trying to pay since June last summer.

I'd rather his place remain vacant than have him at the club.

Home of Barca Fans