Adriano Correia Claro

Albo

Am I just imagining things or is he kinda decent in midfield? Surely better at midfield than lb.

Last edited:

xXKonan

Affonso (agent Adriano): "Adriano was very close to joining Roma last summer. In the end, Barcelona didn't allow him to leave." [laroma24]

Affonso (agent Adriano): "Could still join Roma in January? I'm sure he won't leave, he'll stay until end of the season. Then we'll see."

Last edited:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
He just can't stop getting dispossessed in dangerous situations, but no point risking Roberto in a game like this.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
That piece of crap defending where he jumps in the air and turns his ass is stuff you rarely see in top football.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Apart from a few bending goals, Adriano has been as useless as JDS ever was for Barcelona...ease his pain, and ours, and let him go

utility73

Yes. They reportedly made a 4-5m bid for him. :lol:

Wow for this money we could have baught a lamppost made out of pure gold.
More shiny, and better at defending, too.

Actually feel bad for they guy. I liked him quite a bit back when he was fast, could shoot and play for a whole three weeks before being injured for months.

F

Flavia

The only good thing is apparently he doesn't want to renew. Fingers crossed he really doesn't.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Adriano a team player. Playing worse than Munir so the youngster feels better and doesn't get all the hate.

Top man Adriano.

Home of Barca Fans