Adriano Correia Claro

dakt

How come we can't get decent replacement for Alba? Where is the problem? Ah....we have to spend 1,000,000,000,000,000$ for Pogba.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
So who is going to play the LB position for the mid-week game against Bilbao and next weekend's game against Atletico? Roberto?

Icarium

Lifestealer
At least he gave a crucial assist. Thank you Adriano. But seriously though he is past it. We need a better backup imo.

xXKonan

Watching him these days makes me want to pull my hair out. Just flat out Diabolical he keeps getting games despite being in such awful form.

I said it a lot on here but I just don't understand what Lucho and the management sees in him at this point. yes at one time he was a great servant but those days are long gone and he's been in such awful form for the last couple of seasons.

When he plays these days he looks like he isn't even properly fit and doesn't give two shits about what's going on around him most of the time. Roberto who's a Right footed CM and only played LB for Three games for us is so much better than Adriano is who's a Natural Fullback.

Mathieu might be Diabolical at LB but he has his uses elsewhere at CB. But Adriano? Nope no matter where he plays these day's he's woeful. I hope the club actually finds a good LB back up for Alba this summer we cannot keep having Adriano play there anymore.

ini4ever

Watching him these days makes me want to pull my hair out.
We all do.

but srsly i don't understand lucho either, why he insists on using him while he plays shit...

I hope the club actually finds a good LB back up for Alba this summer
actually we already had, grimaldo but unfortunately we lost him. ( grimaldo had even more potential to get better than Alba )

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
At least he gave a crucial assist. Thank you Adriano. But seriously though he is past it. We need a better backup imo.

Assist was great and he didn't do that bad overall. Have a feeling Lucho would've kept him on if it wasn't for that cramp.

J

Jamie Cal

Watching him these days makes me want to pull my hair out. Just flat out Diabolical he keeps getting games despite being in such awful form.

I said it a lot on here but I just don't understand what Lucho and the management sees in him at this point. yes at one time he was a great servant but those days are long gone and he's been in such awful form for the last couple of seasons.

When he plays these days he looks like he isn't even properly fit and doesn't give two shits about what's going on around him most of the time. Roberto who's a Right footed CM and only played LB for Three games for us is so much better than Adriano is who's a Natural Fullback.

Mathieu might be Diabolical at LB but he has his uses elsewhere at CB. But Adriano? Nope no matter where he plays these day's he's woeful. I hope the club actually finds a good LB back up for Alba this summer we cannot keep having Adriano play there anymore.

Thing is, it's beneficial to us to keep Mathieu in the loop, some cameo appearances just to keep his head up at left back are fine. He got caught badly against Depor, but he's still much more valuable in the team than Adriano at this point.

I know it's been said, but man oh man did we mess up with Grimaldo. Because even if we sign him back, the guy won't want to come back to play as a sub; if he's any good he'll want to be a starter. We missed the opportunity to have a guy who was happy to pick up Alba's scraps.

xXKonan

You hear a lot of talk from his agent talking about him wanting more minutes and stuff. But to me Despite being a nice guy and at one time being a great servant he doesn't seem like he has it in him mentally and Physically anymore to prove Lucho he deserves more Minutes.

Back in October when we played Villanovense for the First leg of the Copa Del rey, he got to captain the team for the first time. But he didn't do much that game he pretty much looked like a guy that was just there collecting a paycheck. Hell Douglas in that game played 80 mins with a Broken foot and still tried hard since he barely gets to even play as it is.

These days it doesn't look like he doesn't keep himself in top shape and has that Mentality of "Well I just won all their is to win with Barca" and it clearly shows on the field as he constantly leaving so many gaps behind him Defensively, doesn't track back quick enough or enough in general and whoever plays in the LCB spot has to play both LB and LCB at once to Cover for his constant errors leaving us prone to conceding.

We should just let him go to Roma it's obvious his time is up.

Home of Barca Fans