Adriano Correia Claro

vlad

He was quite decent in the past and scored some winning goals for us.

true, but thats a quite long time ago, i understand how its hard to find decent sub to be okay with the bench, but im not sure if he is decent anymore, and barca should have a better option

F

Flavia

He got the green light. And I can see him playing vs Sociedad. Hopefully only some minutes.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Lol, I have horrible memories of Adriano at the Anoeta, so I hope that won't happen. That game he played there in the Tata season is when he became dead to me.

Darko

I don't want to see him anywhere near the squad until we win the league, he's one of the biggest liabilities EVER.
It's like playing with 10 men while defending.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It still baffles me how we had an offer from Roma for him at 4m, but Lucho didn't let him leave.

He's always injured and when he's not, he rarely plays. And even if he plays he's such a liability.

If I wasn't tired, I would probably rant a bit more lol

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Who cares about Adriano right now? He could be somewhere else and not at Barca, would not change anything at all.

Was thinking about the overall quality of our squad and how the lack of it have forced Lucho's hand to play our best players all the time, most likely leading to fatigue.

Although tbf, Lucho's decision making on certain issues like these have been a contributing factor to it too.

Jefecito

It still baffles me how we had an offer from Roma for him at 4m, but Lucho didn't let him leave.

He's always injured and when he's not, he rarely plays. And even if he plays he's such a liability.

If I wasn't tired, I would probably rant a bit more lol

Lucho let Grimaldo go instead, the most promising left back of the academy.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
That is true but that is rather about other players not being here than Adriano being... anywhere basically.
But tbh this guy could have played tons of matches during our unbeaten streak to rest Alba e.g. Would have not mattered to have him on the pitch instead of somebody else when we were destroying some teams like Valencia in Copa.

God Serena

Being best LB in the academy doesn't really mean much tbh . there was a point that Dongou was the best attacker in the academy and was cut from B team .

Dongou was never anything above average for the B team. Grimaldo should have gotten at least one opportunity at LB here, especially when our LB options are shit, shit, or shit.

Home of Barca Fans