Adriano Correia Claro

malvolio

But Adriano doesn't have the hype.

like gervinho or that other clown, ramires, had any hype.

adriano is a double uefa cup and champions league winner.

sure he could have been off to china this summer, but since he had the option to stay... he might as well leave with a sextuplet in the bag :pep:

Last edited:
F

Flavia

[tw]710143944948998144[/tw]

Not the wrong thread. I just never realized Adriano is the one responsible for changing Masch's career. He is the one losing the ball and feeding arsenal their counter :adriano:

God Serena

[tw]710143944948998144[/tw]

Not the wrong thread. I just never realized Adriano is the one responsible for changing Masch's career. He is the one losing the ball and feeding arsenal their counter :adriano:

Lmfao.

So bad he actually gave Mascherano confidence in his position.

God Serena

His first act after extending his contract is to sit down in the stands and watch the important game he isn't going to be a part of.

Total-Football

we're stuck with Lord Adriano for another year .. i remember when he used to be a good footballer .. my favorite game of him was when he played a CB against real Madrid at the camp nou .. he did ok, guardiola had 0 CBs because he spent all the money of the world moving from eto'o to ibra to villa

xXKonan

Adriano's Injuries he racked up over the years caught up to him.

Age also played a part, some players don't age as well as others. Players like Alves and Mathieu despite being 32 and turning 33 this year, they held up rather well and despite Alves not exactly being as quick as he was in the past he's still one of the Best RB's in the world when he's playing seriously.

Adriano was a great player for us in the past and scored some wicked Golazo's but a combination of age and Injuries caught up to him and sadly he's not Barcelona Backup material anymore.

jairzinho

You can't just look at it from a sporting perspective. He's not getting much playing time, and he's not a major contributor, but from a personal and family perspective he's settled in the City with his wife and sons. He's been a solid player in the past, but the injuries have ruined it for him. But he's always been a dependable squad player and a really nice guy in the dressing room, which is why the club will not force him out unless its his decision. I'm happy he's sticking around for another year :p

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
You can't just look at it from a sporting perspective. He's not getting much playing time, and he's not a major contributor, but from a personal and family perspective he's settled in the City with his wife and sons. He's been a solid player in the past, but the injuries have ruined it for him. But he's always been a dependable squad player and a really nice guy in the dressing room, which is why the club will not force him out unless its his decision. I'm happy he's sticking around for another year :p

?

We can't have 'nice' guys on the payroll that don't play. We're not a charity taking care of former players that are "settled in the city".

jairzinho

?

We can't have 'nice' guys on the payroll that don't play. We're not a charity taking care of former players that are "settled in the city".

Agreed. In a perfect world that's precisely how professional business goes. But you can't deny the level of sentimentalism that exists at times.

God Serena

But when he leaves for China because they pay big money all this "settled in" talk will go out the window.

vlad

this guy is enigma, most injured player in barca squad, he plays few matches during season, when he plays, he is shit, if match is not in copa del rey and some 3rd division team, and still, after 6 seasons he is still in barca

but the again, barca bought douglas... why ask:lol:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
this guy is enigma, most injured player in barca squad, he plays few matches during season, when he plays, he is shit, if match is not in copa del rey and some 3rd division team, and still, after 6 seasons he is still in barca

but the again, barca bought douglas... why ask:lol:

He was quite decent in the past and scored some winning goals for us.

Home of Barca Fans