Adriano Correia Claro

X

xaviniesta

i've been talking a that he's a fantastic player since he arrived, but nobody belived me....

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Wish he could have done better in Cristina's header, but I know there wasn't much more he could do... Other than that he was very good defensively and kinda clumsy offensively... Satisfied with his performance, though...

gingerless

He was very good, but at fault in the goal. He could have marked him way better!

not so sure... don't just dismiss that cross and madrid's hand in that goal like a fart in the wind people

i don't think there was much more he could do, he was clearly beat for height and that's what sucks so bad right now without abidal we are just sooo bad in the air god if he was still playing =\

Gibbons

^Yep. Adriano had CR covered very well, just got out-jumped. Nothing more he could really do. As much as it pains me to say it, it was a great play by CR.

Silver

Abidal wouldn't allow C. Ronaldo to score on that moment.
But overal Adriano played a good match.
Adriano is around 1m72. C. Ronaldo is around 1m85
Abidal is 1m86. Big defenders have sometimes advantages. In that occassion it was an advantage :p ( goal of ronaldo)

M

mitkoa7x

adriano is just what we need, he is as fast as ronaldo and he keeps constant preasure on him.
He certainly improved since the home leg vs arsenal i think he earned a place in the 1st team.

Home of Barca Fans