Adriano Correia Claro

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
That was clumsy and lucky if we are to be honest. Abidal's effort was sheer determination.

gingerless

shit, i forgot to back up my boi

very true pov, very true. he is pretty much solid now, byebye maxwell

and somebody gif that brazillian dribbling magic he provided us near the end of the match (i think affellay it was that didn't run on to the ball after he laid it off for him)

Povikas

Brandon
shit, i forgot to back up my boi

very true pov, very true. he is pretty much solid now, byebye maxwell

and somebody gif that brazillian dribbling magic he provided us near the end of the match (i think jeffren it was that didn't run on to the ball after he laid it off for him)
fix'd

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
There was one moment in the first half where he controlled an air ball against the furthest touchline, and then played it to a free man in the circle in midfield while skipping the 'easier station'.

I hope I will see it somewhere! It was a moment where I thought: "Hell yes, this is what I want to see". (now I hope I didn't make it more romantic or better than it actually was)

E

estranged

He's turning out to be an absolutely brilliant buy, he is getting better every game as his confidence is increasing.

Co0ter

He's back to the superb form he was with Sevilla. He only going to get better and is still young.

He's been playing GREAT. Once again he's cleaned up other players mistakes, much like Abidal has all season long. Defensively I'd still go with Abdial as LB but I feel much more confident with Adriano there defensively now as well, not to mention he's been fantastic going forward as well.

F

Flavia

Played really well today, MOTM for me.

FC Barcelona
Adriano has a calf problem in his left leg.

Home of Barca Fans