Adriano Correia Claro

xXKonan

Honestly it's sort of becoming rage inducing at this rate. Not only are they refusing to let Adriano leave theirs rumors of them offering him a Contract extension to match Roma's offer. The reason why Adriano wants to join Roma (He even has a personal agreement) is because they offered him a chance to be a starter, No Doubt Adriano loves Barcelona, but at this stage he wants to move on and Roma offered him a pretty sweet deal and that's what Adriano wants. it's become apparent that Lucho Trusts Mathieu as a back up LB more than Adriano, It was even apparent during the Valencia match that Lucho had enough of Adriano and put him behind Mathieu in the Pecking order.

F

Flavia

[tw]627389627234668544[/tw]

I really don't get why Enrique wants to keep him. Already injured again.

xXKonan

He will most likely stay and won't get nearly as much Minutes as this season. With Roberto being utilized as a Fullback as well and Lucho seeming to Trust Mathieu at LB over Adriano, it feels like the only reason we are forcing him to stay is because of the ban and just to use him as "Filler" in the Squad.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Right now Adriano is no dead weight for me. Unfortunately we let Montoya go (could be a good move for the future though) and Adriano is certainly more reliable than Douglas.
I would like to see Grimaldo promoted anyway. Mathieu and Vermaelen at LB are not good options imo.

xXKonan

Roma will make a last attempt to sign Barcelona full back Adriano (30) ahead of Gamper next week. Plan to make bid of 6M+incentives. [si]

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Right now Adriano is no dead weight for me. Unfortunately we let Montoya go (could be a good move for the future though) and Adriano is certainly more reliable than Douglas.
I would like to see Grimaldo promoted anyway. Mathieu and Vermaelen at LB are not good options imo.

Mathieu does better at LB than Adriano. Roberto better at RB.

Also,

Roma will make a last attempt to sign Barcelona full back Adriano (30) ahead of Gamper next week. Plan to make bid of 6M+incentives. [si]

6M for Adriano? Yes, please.

Zangash

Banned
[tw]627389627234668544[/tw]

I really don't get why Enrique wants to keep him. Already injured again.

This is what happens when he plays two games in a row. Nothing out of the ordinary.

We've got Roma literally begging us to sell them our trash and we're telling them no :lol:

Home of Barca Fans