Adrien Rabiot

God Serena

So what? If there is a player x who has more barca characteristics then player y, the opinion of most valverde-haters, would be to choose x even tho y would be a better fit.

I think there would be a clear correlation between those two "groups" and also a causality explained by "no matter what we like technical ball playing people and everything else doesn't matter"-facotr.

Still ranting about "Valverde-haters" even though this poor decision was lamented well before there was even a Valverde for us to hate? And then using that to rope all "Valverde-haters" into the same boat to save you the energy of forming an actual thought? Typical. :lol:

Valverde has a laundry list of issues and his preference for muscle-bound workhorses is probably the smallest of them all. I know damn well there were people who don't qualify as "Valverde-haters" on this forum who lamented this decision when the news came out. I find it hilarious how someone who hasn't even been posting here is going to try and tell someone who has been here for years who was and was not saying certain things, based entirely on their Valverde-rection that forces him to be the subject, even when he's not.

Rakitic was once a fan favorite player on this forum and people like BBZ were opposed to him being a starter or even remaining with the club long term at all (Along with Roberto) which are both drastically different from how they think now, but keep sticking to your bullshit "Valverde-haters" theory that doesn't make even the slightest bit of logical sense. It's totally okay, man. The Valverde pictures on your walls won't know either way if you defend him and Rakitic or not, it's totally okay.

Newcomer

Still ranting about "Valverde-haters" even though this poor decision was lamented well before there was even a Valverde for us to hate? And then using that to rope all "Valverde-haters" into the same boat to save you the energy of forming an actual thought? Typical. :lol:

Valverde has a laundry list of issues and his preference for muscle-bound workhorses is probably the smallest of them all. I know damn well there were people who don't qualify as "Valverde-haters" on this forum who lamented this decision when the news came out. I find it hilarious how someone who hasn't even been posting here is going to try and tell someone who has been here for years who was and was not saying certain things, based entirely on their Valverde-rection that forces him to be the subject, even when he's not.

Rakitic was once a fan favorite player on this forum and people like BBZ were opposed to him being a starter or even remaining with the club long term at all (Along with Roberto) which are both drastically different from how they think now, but keep sticking to your bullshit "Valverde-haters" theory that doesn't make even the slightest bit of logical sense. It's totally okay, man. The Valverde pictures on your walls won't know either way if you defend him and Rakitic or not, it's totally okay.

Some guy close to Paris United said Rabiot was going to Real Madrid yesterday.

Today, a Canal + journalist is saying the same thing.

Nothing signed yet but there is some tracting about this.

Cule4life

The Culest
Still ranting about "Valverde-haters" even though this poor decision was lamented well before there was even a Valverde for us to hate? And then using that to rope all "Valverde-haters" into the same boat to save you the energy of forming an actual thought? Typical. :lol:.

Be careful or you'll be accused of being in weed withdrawal by our resident stoner

Some guy close to Paris United said Rabiot was going to Real Madrid yesterday.

Today, a Canal + journalist is saying the same thing.

Nothing signed yet but there is some tracting about this.

Santa i've been a good boy this year

Last edited:

xXKonan

According to José Luis Sànchez, who is Tier 1 for Real Madrid news, says Real aren't interested in Rabiot.

xXKonan

As long as his mom keeps insisting on the big wages he wants, the potential suitors will keep dwindling.

Still amazes me how his mom fucked it up for him in regards to us. We were willing to give them what they wanted but she ended up overplaying her hand big time and it turned us off.

Barcilliant

As long as his mom keeps insisting on the big wages he wants, the potential suitors will keep dwindling.

Still amazes me how his mom fucked it up for him in regards to us. We were willing to give them what they wanted but she ended up overplaying her hand big time and it turned us off.

😂 This. Amazing how his Mom fucked it up.

Arizona Scott

Well it looks like Real deal is close to final. In the end he def goes to a more prestigious club than where he was at, and likely will get very well payed--so maybe his mum had the plan all along. Not sure how he going to get PT however unless Kroos or Modric are sold--which makes Real a lot less imposing short term or a very disgruntled Rabiot. Good luck with those fans and team chemistry moving forward--well not really a well meaning "good luck" from me nor from Newcomer and the PSG faithful.

Not really sweating it, I thought a good move would have been selling an older midfielder (probably Rakitic but also consider Busi) and signing him for a small fraction of those fees in return at Barca, but he isn't a decisive player I don't think. I will say no Rabiot in to Barca makes it way less likely to sell Rakitic--I am sure this won't make some others happy around here. If there was to be a horse trade this was a likely one.

BarçaBarça

^
definitely.

Puig and O. Busquets are most likely going to be loaned, which is good. Rakitic will not get a new contract and I can see him leaving. We are going to be left with:

CDM: Busquets/ FDJ
CCM: Vidal/ Arthur
CAM: Rabiot?/ Alena

Seems good to me.

#metoo, but Puig won't be loaned according to himself. Maybe if we keep Coutinho as CAM (doubtful, but possible) he could be the last man in midfield instead of Rabiot?
Also, Roberto might be used from time to time when we need help in CCM.

Home of Barca Fans