Adrien Rabiot

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
We need a true DM, not Rabiot who is too similar to De Jong.

City, Manchester United, PSG and Bayern are all vying to pay the release clause (70m) for Rodri. I think he rejected us last year when we approached him.

Zidane82

We need a true DM, not Rabiot who is too similar to De Jong.

City, Manchester United, PSG and Bayern are all vying to pay the release clause (70m) for Rodri. I think he rejected us last year when we approached him.

United’s Herrera is available on a free ..

serghei

What's up with our boy? Any rumors?

About who? Rabiot, or his mother?

Seriously, perfect approach for our club.

Confirm interest, make our offer, then tell them to fuck off as it becomes clear they are in it for the money. The dude and his entourage overplayed their hand and thought they were dealing with some sort of PSG copy.

Last edited:

George_Costanza

https://www.sport-english.com/en/ne...nd-up-signing-a-new-contract-with-psg-7494045

No one wants him even for free lol So he is trying to renew with PSG and at their terms.
[MENTION=22463]Joan[/MENTION] who RIP after Anfield [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION]

giphy.gif

xXKonan

I had a laugh reading that stuff.

He and his mom overplayed their hand and it blew up in their faces. Can't see the PSG Faithful actually forgiving him so easily.

Newcomer

Yeah. They are so stupid.

On our fora, we have always said that PSG was the best he could hope for in terms of salary, playing time and access to CL football. That retard is now crawling after everyone is rejecting them.

I hope PSG will tell them to fuck off. They were complaining PSG being a prison and now they want to renew in the prison. HAHAHA. They are so ridiculous.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans