Aleix Vidal

J

Jamie Cal

I think Bartra would be fine as a full back against some of the weaker liga teams, or in the copa. We've used him there before, and he said he doesn't mind playing there.

In any case, I'm glad we've got this guy in our colours now who can share minutes with Dani.

He could be good too as the right-sided CB in a back 3 too.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He even looks like Alba

CHHsPX0WMAA--Xh.jpg

BBZ8800

He could be good too as the right-sided CB in a back 3 too.

We won't play 343.
The current 433 just won't like 90% of matches against all teams in all competitions since January.
So, rotations are possible and different players on different positions, but changing an insanely good formation is extremely unlikely, imo.

The last time we played 343 was against Psg in a group stage, before our crazy winning streak since Sociedad's match.

xavi_the_Boss

I didn't say that because I think it should be like that. But now that Alves has renewed, he will continue being the starter, and Vidal won't even play until January. He's lucky if he gets some rotation minutes in the second part of the season. And as we've seen previously with Alves, he's not really a player that gets rotated a lot. Vidal will probably have more chances in 2016/2017, but not that many, with Alves around.

Aleix is a player that Enrique wanted so he must have something in mind for him

JamDav1982

Vidal is versatile and will cover more positions than just right back.

If Barca go deep in competitions and Alves is a year older can see Lucho protecting him more than this season where in reality Montoya and Douglas were a big drop from Alves.

FinBarcelonafan

It's great to have player like Vidal who can play in any positions. Very very nice player to have. Already loooking forward to next year, so we can see him play. :) Excited!!!

Jombi

I am looking forward towards this game... lel but as a winger :lol:

Nothing wrong with that IMO. I suspect he is bought just as much for his ability to play as a forward. With 6 competitions and only a single backup (Pedro) for 3 forward positions, I am delighted we have improved our depth in that department.

Imagine us starting a CL knockout game with Sandro and Munir as our forwards because of injures and/or suspensions to all 3 of the MSN.

Kohe321

Just got a hockey assist for what must have been the most Spanish goal of the year in the Spain - Costa Rica game. :D

He's playing well so far, some nice and creative movement and good passing.

Home of Barca Fans