Aleix Vidal

karthik

I remember his performances against us when he played with Almeria.

He was pretty decent and gave us consistent worries, throughout the game.

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
He looked really awful today, but I reserve judgment. He went forward much more than Alves did but he never looked to be on the same wavelength as the rest of the team

God Serena

Going to take a lot longer to adjust than Arda from the looks of it. Still, he's nothing more than squad depth, so it's good to have him.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
He was allowed to play 20 minutes of which almost half that time , the game had to be stopped because of fouls caused by the Espanyol palyers . I don't think you should take much from this game from him.

blaugrana1987

Got to understand the guy. This is his dream and he got in after half a year of no play. He does seem to have good technique and he is monster speed wise. Seems like he likes to cross ball very low which is much better then in Alves case.

Neimax

As Arda, it will take time to adapt for him, but he's defenitely able to substitute Alves in the future. Of course he had some bad first touches today and looked pretty nervous, but one mustn't judge him for this today.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Had bad control twice.

Looked nervous.

Time will tell. A grand run out for him anyway.

He hasn't played a competitive match in 8 months so I guess it's understandable, not to mention the debut at the Nou Camp, replacing a legend of the club might be a little heavy on the nerves...

Home of Barca Fans