Aleix Vidal

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
Why I have a feeling that he might be a Adriano replacement, he can play multiple positions like adriano. And Alves might stay.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
We should sell Adriano, Montoya. But if Adriano leaves than Dani will be losing one of his good friends.

LB - Alba, Vidal, Mathieu, Vermaelen
RB - Dani :whip:, Vidal, Bartra, Douglas

Darko

He will play as many minutes in 2015-2016 as Douglas has this season. :lol:

That's a bit unfair is it not. He's a good player and I can see him playing lost of games since most of the time we don't need to defend. I don't expect him to start against the big teams of course, but even then he may get minutes from the bench so we can use his incredible pace on the counter.

Stric

That's a bit unfair is it not. He's a good player and I can see him playing lost of games since most of the time we don't need to defend. I don't expect him to start against the big teams of course, but even then he may get minutes from the bench so we can use his incredible pace on the counter.

I didn't say that because I think it should be like that. But now that Alves has renewed, he will continue being the starter, and Vidal won't even play until January. He's lucky if he gets some rotation minutes in the second part of the season. And as we've seen previously with Alves, he's not really a player that gets rotated a lot. Vidal will probably have more chances in 2016/2017, but not that many, with Alves around.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Lucho played alves because he was the best option. If he continues to be the best option then alves will play and vidal will just be a backup. But i am sure alves won't start if vidal has overtaken him.

J

Jamie Cal

He will play as many minutes in 2015-2016 as Douglas has this season. :lol:

I could'a swore Lucho liked to rotate but m'kay.

edit: and I'd also say that I'm not sure we should be putting down Bartra as a RB, it's very makeshift.

Xavinho

I could'a swore Lucho liked to rotate but m'kay.

edit: and I'd also say that I'm not sure we should be putting down Bartra as a RB, it's very makeshift.

I think Bartra would be fine as a full back against some of the weaker liga teams, or in the copa. We've used him there before, and he said he doesn't mind playing there.

In any case, I'm glad we've got this guy in our colours now who can share minutes with Dani.

vidal-presented-camp-nou-1433775459959.jpg

Loving the new shirt too (aside from the sponsor).

King5Puyi

This guy from the look of the things can play on any position on both wings. Wing Back, Wide Mid, Winger.

I for one don't think he's going to have any issue's with game time.

Home of Barca Fans