Alejandro Grimaldo

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Ronaldo, Alba, Biabany, Elia, Walker, Lennon, Ribery (A few but theres more of course, don't have time to point every1 out)

Messi too

No, maybe, dunno, no, no, definitely no, no. Bale has the pace of a world class sprinter (and the stride form as well). Alba couldn't keep up with him in a 200m but probably in a 100m. Ronaldo possibly COULD but his running style consists of shitty, non-fluid, almost robotic form. The only other players I've seen that could keep pace with Bale are Walcott, Auba, and maybe Tello.

Grimaldo plays an Alves/Alba hybrid. He mirrors the technique of Alba, but has the "extra midfielder" facet of Alves. Great potential but needs to refine his defensive abilities (like both of them as well :lol:). Pretty much a textbook Barca attacking fullback, midgety and great in attack but can't defend.

Last edited:

Theconomist

No, maybe, dunno, no, no, definitely no, no. Bale has the pace of a world class sprinter (and the stride form as well). Alba couldn't keep up with him in a 200m but probably in a 100m. Ronaldo possibly COULD but his running style consists of shitty, non-fluid, almost robotic form. The only other players I've seen that could keep pace with Bale are Walcott, Auba, and maybe Tello.

Grimaldo plays an Alves/Alba hybrid. He mirrors the technique of Alba, but has the "extra midfielder" facet of Alves. Great potential but needs to refine his defensive abilities (like both of them as well :lol:). Pretty much a textbook Barca attacking fullback, midgety and great in attack but can't defend.

Robben is faster than Bale but the thing with Robben is his game is much more fluid. However Bale connects really well with other players and has an amazing shot whereas Robben is hit and miss.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Robben faster than Bale? With the ball perhaps and that way he'll do better against compact defences, but against an open team in the back, Bale is gonna create havoc most of the time due to his kick and outsprint everyone football.

Sunny Mir

Alba has everything u need in a fullback/wingback.Speed, Stamina, Tackling. Only bits he lacks is in Height and Temperament.

L

linetty

Grimaldo is a huge talent and would be a better backup than Adriano already.

jamrock

its good he has gotten over his injuries and back to where he needs to be, he isn't what I expected him to be thus far, but that happens when you get inured as a kid, because I expect big big things from him

Home of Barca Fans