Alejandro Grimaldo

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Grimaldo will compete/share with Alba for the LB spot one day. At a certain point there won't really be a specifically designated starting LB.

Grimaldo might be that good but Alba when he is on form is just on another level very close to prime Dani Alves as a fullback I don't think Grimaldo can reach that although I'd be happy to be proven wrong

Zangash

Banned
Grimaldo might be that good but Alba when he is on form is just on another level very close to prime Dani Alves as a fullback I don't think Grimaldo can reach that although I'd be happy to be proven wrong

I can bet Grimaldo will be better than that, to be honest. Either way, the two will definitely have to share minutes one day, as both are incredibly talented and have much growing still to do.

Tonykross

I can bet Grimaldo will be better than that, to be honest. Either way, the two will definitely have to share minutes one day, as both are incredibly talented and have much growing still to do.

Why is Eusebio playing Grimaldo in midfield ? he should not get the kid confused. Please Eusebio don't do that.

Zangash

Banned
Why is Eusebio playing Grimaldo in midfield ? he should not get the kid confused. Please Eusebio don't do that.

Because he can play in midfield. He's really becoming quite versatile, as he started off as a winger before converting to lb. When he's ready for promotion he will be very useful to us.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
He said very close to prime Alves, not that he's better than him.

I was responding to:
"I can bet Grimaldo will be better than that, to be honest. Either way, the two will definitely have to share minutes one day, as both are incredibly talented and have much growing still to do."

Zangash

Banned
I was responding to:
"I can bet Grimaldo will be better than that, to be honest. Either way, the two will definitely have to share minutes one day, as both are incredibly talented and have much growing still to do."

Was actually saying he could be as good as Alba is now, not prime Alves.

This thread has kind of been derailed just from everyone being confused from poor communication :lol:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I was responding to:

Oh shit, I thought you were responding to this:

BarcaJack

Grimaldo plays in the midfield again AND he is trying long shots. Is Eusebio trying to make his own Gareth Bale? :pep:

Home of Barca Fans