Alejandro Grimaldo

Galning

Wonder what Grimaldo thinks when he sees Mathieu playing on Tuesday, now Adriano :lol: amazing leftback cover we have.

Darko

But guys, we need to get the most out of Messi's prime years, now is not the time to develop youngsters! :neymar:

Chong Li

It would be the same if grimaldo starts too. We are fucked without alba. As simple as that.

Yeah, but al least Grimaldo would gain some valuable experience for future games. Mathieu and Adriano are old, they suck (especially Adriano) and won't get any better.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
I don't get in what world would the current Adriano be considered a better player in anything than Grimaldo

Galning

It would be the same if grimaldo starts too. We are fucked without alba. As simple as that.

What kind of logic is that?

We're just saying that Adriano, Mathieu or even Vermaelen at left back aren't better than Grimaldo. Weird that we'd like to see a youngster get a chance then, huh?

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Seems like Gerard Lopez will play Quintilla as LB and use Grimaldo as winger.

Good decision. Grimaldo's not going to hit his true peak at LB. It'd be a huge waste to have him play there and be a defensive liability. Pushing him forward to make good use of his amazing attacking talent could give him a breakout season that he's long-needed.

Icarium

Lifestealer
What kind of logic is that?

We're just saying that Adriano, Mathieu or even Vermaelen at left back aren't better than Grimaldo. Weird that we'd like to see a youngster get a chance then, huh?

Aren't better, that is my point too. I am not saying we shouldn't start grimaldo, i am just saying it won't make a difference as in he won't perform better with him compared to other LB options.

God Serena

Aren't better, that is my point too. I am not saying we shouldn't start grimaldo, i am just saying it won't make a difference as in he won't perform better with him compared to other LB options.

Mathieu and Adriano are just about as bad as you can possibly get. It's to the point that playing my grandmother at LB couldn't hurt the team any more than they do. Then again, my grandmother is probably less injury prone than Adriano and has healthier lungs than Mathieu, so she'd probably actually do better.

Zinedinho

Mathieu and Adriano are just about as bad as you can possibly get. It's to the point that playing my grandmother at LB couldn't hurt the team any more than they do. Then again, my grandmother is probably less injury prone than Adriano and has healthier lungs than Mathieu, so she'd probably actually do better.

F.C. Barcelona has decided to not sign her due to the transfer ban.

navidjaan

Good decision. Grimaldo's not going to hit his true peak at LB. It'd be a huge waste to have him play there and be a defensive liability. Pushing him forward to make good use of his amazing attacking talent could give him a breakout season that he's long-needed.

Not exactly. It's easy to see that he doesn't fit in on the wing. He's only being played there because Barça B lacks quality options with three attackers gone and Lee banned.

Home of Barca Fans