Alen Halilović

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I was hoping to see him fast tracked into the squad . Surely he's good enough , age shouldn't matter ... Can he be plucked out of B team at any time ??

Yes, he can be called up at any time. And Lucho might ask him to train with the first team regularly, along with other B team players (Munir, Adama, Samper, etc.).

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's not played a single minute with Barca B or the first squad so far. This is a completely new level for him. Nothing suggests that he is already good enough.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
He's not played a single minute with Barca B or the first squad so far. This is a completely new level for him. Nothing suggests that he is already good enough.

Have you seen him play on any other occasions?Please do.We already knew about his brilliance and this is a first match and he's already at it.

NotInHere

Alens understanding of the game is off the chains, almost every time he touched the ball he seemed to make the right play or go for a succeeding individual play.

He even made a Messi like pass in one moment. Dude will be something special no doubt

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Have you seen him play on any other occasions?Please do.We already knew about his brilliance and this is a first match and he's already at it.

Is he already good enough for the 1st team though? He can be called up from time to time, but I disagree with that he should be promoted ALREADY.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Is he already good enough for the 1st team though? He can be called up from time to time, but I disagree with that he should be promoted ALREADY.

ALREADY? Ofcourse not. Will take time but I am certain it will be lesser than many others. Messi took 16 months.

EDIT: He is also sponsored by Adidas. ohh... :pep:

Last edited:

Icarium

Lifestealer
Bs7sBMRIUAE7qQ6.jpg

The next messi :worthy:

Zincubus

Banned
Can't we just being him on for the last 15 minutes of certain "won" games instead of putting Pedro on and watching him turn one way then another , then back again ...yawn ...

Home of Barca Fans