Alen Halilović

NotInHere

Check out the other compilations of his on utube .... you'd swear you were watching Messi .... and it's very , very ,very rare that you can say that ... I'm just saying if he's good enough he's old enough .... not for a starting place of course ...
no offense but if you compare him with Messi and he doesn't live up to the expectations you will be really disappointed, no denying that he seems from the rest, he seems like playing the sport is second nature to him

but I highly doubt he will be as good as Messi. Let him just be him

NotInHere

AND HE ALREADY HAS HATERS/DOUBTERS. HAHA.

Good sign.
Not really sure what you mean, doubting his talent is foolish since his style is unique and his still young so he has more room to grow.

Whose hating here? I think you need to rethink what you said.

tbh I kinda have a feeling you were referring to me that's why I'm quoting you. If you think he will be as good as Messi then you are more welcome to do so, his style does resemble Leos a lot so I see where the hype is coming, but Leo at that age had more *velocity and quicker change of pace with the ball when he was Alens age.

L

linetty

Oh come on. He's the best thing since sliced bread. That much is clear.

Ghost

Not really sure what you mean, doubting his talent is foolish since his style is unique and his still young so he has more room to grow.

Whose hating here? I think you need to rethink what you said.

tbh I kinda have a feeling you were referring to me that's why I'm quoting you. If you think he will be as good as Messi then you are more welcome to do so, his style does resemble Leos a lot so I see where the hype is coming, but Leo at that age had more *velocity and quicker change of pace with the ball when he was Alens age.
All I ever said is, he is the best signing in the last decade. Never compared him with Leo.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Dis boy.

Outdoing all the La Masia boys in 'Barcelona football' on his 45 minute debut. Now imagine him without having to deal with the Babunskis' and Nietos' of the world.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I just think some of the comments are premature, especially when he has just started his career here. He is a very talented player, no doubt about that, but how he develops and how he takes the level week in and out is yet to be seen and how quickly he takes the step above to the senior team and his impact there when he eventually gets there, is all yet to be seen.

I am really excited to see how he does and what he brings to the table and really want him to succeed, but I don't want to burden him with comparisons about XYZ player and calling him the best signing in the last decade.

He is Alen Halilovic, a very talented 18 year old player from Croatia who will play for Barca B this season. He's not the next Messi, the next Iniesta or the best signing for some time or anything else.

Maybe I am overreacting though lol.

Home of Barca Fans