Alen Halilović

Barcafan 2304

Haven't seen him lately but definitely think he is one for the future and has bags of potential. A first team run in a decent outfit will bring him on

Galning

He seems to have grabbed this opportunity with both hands. I'm really glad to see that. Looks to be so much more than that prima donna people were calling him earlier.

Devils

These are the types of loans we need.

Honestly, fuck loaning our youth players to teams like Sevilla where they will never play. This is looking like a real success.

Morten

Why didnt you just promote Halilovic before this season, knowing how thin your squad were? I dont know the exact rules for barca and barca b, is transfer ban involved?
Might not have been up for the task yet, but why not give it a try.

Galning

Why didnt you just promote Halilovic before this season, knowing how thin your squad were? I dont know the exact rules for barca and barca b, is transfer ban involved?

Same reason why no other youngsters have been promoted lately; nobody knows.

Alik

Because he wouldn't get as much game time as in Sporting Gijon?

khaled_a_d

The ban has nothing to do with promoting players
I am one of the few who believed in Alen ,some even called me a fanboy because I thought he is the best talent in Barca B ,with that said kid wasn't ready by any mean for Barca 1st team football IMHO
He lacked physical strength and needed more maturity in his game for 1st team .I was actually hoping he would stay 1 more year in B team while getting minutes with 1st team like Gumbau
But with obligatory promotion clause he was no more interested in staying there ,Lucho gae him some opportunity in pre-season but ultimately he prefered to loan

Home of Barca Fans