Alen Halilović

L

linetty

Iniesta: "Halilovic is a real quality player, very dynamic, connects well. He's young, can still improve a lot, the right profile for Barça"

The Don has spoken... it's serious.

L

linetty

Rakitic: "Halilovic is still very young, but, although I don't know what Barça think, I'm sure it won't take long before he's at first team"

DinhoR10

The way the players are talking halilovic is just in the b team for constant play while he slowly breaks into the main squad

Shegzy

The way the players are talking halilovic is just in the b team for constant play while he slowly breaks into the main squad

he PR rafinha will need to adapt their game to been a cm cos there is possibly Denis Suarez return from loan also so 3 similar player because I believe halilovic will first start as an attacking mildfielder

DinhoR10

he PR rafinha will need to adapt their game to been a cm cos there is possibly Denis Suarez return from loan also so 3 similar player because I believe halilovic will first start as an attacking mildfielder

Rafinha will probably be the one to adapt when lucho was Celta coach last year he said he sees rafinha's best position as a deep-lying playmaker that can make runs/passes from the cm role. Halilovic seems like Messi-type skills with iniesta positioning to me.

Haremzg

Yes you are right. Halilovic natural position in attacking midfielder so its Iniestas position. All he needs to play there, is to to improve condition and defensive play.

Two other options are right winger, and false nine - Messi positions. He could aswell become his successor, offcourse not that good, but time will tell...

All in all, new Iniesta or Messi, or in between, he can become one of the best in the world in few years, and im sure he will play around 5-10 games these season cause he can play in alot of positions (3) and Barca need some fresh blood in their midfield.

DinhoR10

Yes you are right. Halilovic natural position in attacking midfielder so its Iniestas position. All he needs to play there, is to to improve condition and defensive play.

Two other options are right winger, and false nine - Messi positions. He could aswell become his successor, offcourse not that good, but time will tell...

All in all, new Iniesta or Messi, or in between, he can become one of the best in the world in few years, and im sure he will play around 5-10 games these season cause he can play in alot of positions (3) and Barca need some fresh blood in their midfield.

With Adama, Deulofeu, Munir and Seong woo Lee all vying for the forward three positions I think he'll stick to the midfield.

andresiniesta

iniesta is central midfielder. in 4-3-3 closest to attacking midfield position was actually false 9 position. i 3-2-3-2 i believe he'll be behind two strikers.

L

linetty

What has he done to think about promotion ? I'll take Kaptoum and Samper over this guy anytime any day.
What has Kaptoum done to think about promotion?

Halilovic has been impressive in both preseason games he played with the first team.

Home of Barca Fans