Alen Halilović

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
L

linetty

The Camp starts on 28th. Several players will just be returning from holidays and we'll still be missing a few through injuries and those in the WC who made it past the group stages. There should be a few B team players. The camp is gonna last a week or so.

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football...-barcelona-preseason-training-camp-in-england
7 B players will take part in training camp in England: Samper, Halilovic, Munir, Adama, Ie/Bagnack, Patric/Grimaldo, Dongou/Sandro [md]

I'd like Babunski to go too.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
10533591_522712214497548_550510887_n.jpg

LeeRomeno

He is far more similar to Iniesta then to Messi, talented for sure, but Messi is a forward, this guy is perfect for the Iniesta role in the future.

Zangash

Banned
Excellent. Anyone remembers how many games he's allowed to play for the A-team, in case he's registered for the B-team? I remember there was some kind of restriction with that.

I think it was 10 games, or rather, 10 starts. Or something like that. This doesn't count pre-season games, by the way. If a B player gets used that often they're probably so ready that we wouldn't have to even worry about such a thing, so I don't think that's something we'll have to worry about that.

Zincubus

Banned
He is far more similar to Iniesta then to Messi, talented for sure, but Messi is a forward, this guy is perfect for the Iniesta role in the future.

Really ?
The clips I've seen could have been Messi 10 years ago to my mind .... The way he receives the ball , turns and dashes off , all left footed ...maybe I've not seen enough of him.

L

linetty

He seems to me like an ideal copy of Messi. They way he runs, dribbles, passes the ball (especially throughballs), the way he controls the ball. Hell, even the way he gets fouled :lol:

He also has long hair just like Messi used to have in his age.

happy-dance-o.gif

LeeRomeno

Really ?
The clips I've seen could have been Messi 10 years ago to my mind .... The way he receives the ball , turns and dashes off , all left footed ...maybe I've not seen enough of him.

I tend not to watch random clips, my comments were based on the preseason game. He looked like perfect younger version of Iniesta in that.

BibB

I tend not to watch random clips, my comments were based on the preseason game. He looked like perfect younger version of Iniesta in that.

I'm with you on this. He may move like Messi but that's about it. He's more of playmaker than a forward. That's not to say he won't learn how to play as a forward though.

Icarium

Lifestealer
If he improves his pace he is more of messi than iniesta, those brilliant runs and his magical left foot. His finishing will improve mostly and if he picks up some pace he can play in messi role.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

andresiniesta

he's got nothing like iniesta. iniesta tends to dictate game and send passes. halilovic tends to dribble and go directly on goal and finish an action. he was put in cm position because lucho's idea was to put barca b team in first half and munir can't play as midfielder so he moved halilovic up there. naturally he is right winger or attacking midfielder, just like messi was. false 9 is forward position, but it suits for attacking midfielders who can both create and finish on regular bases. i believe halilovic will become one.

Home of Barca Fans