Alen Halilović

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He's still very young and playing his 1st season away from home. I can't remember correct but I don't think Modric was better at his age.
Everything is up to his willpower now. Modric had that and he also had a tougher road coming to Dinamo whereas Halilovic had it much easier.
We'll see, talent is there but I'm not happy having Eusebio being his mentor.

André

and some say he's overrated or he doesn;t know shit. jesus... this guy is the closest thing to Messi.

khaled_a_d

He is starting to step up ,people kept saying he is struggling with B team but many of our top prospects didn't play right away with Eusebio but rather took it slowly earlier in their 1st season,Allen looks like a player who is clearly starter on this team

L

linetty

Little Messi :wub:

B4QjJj5CYAAzBgc.jpg

iniesta123

i told ya. goals and assists will come, he's got every aspect to be TOP TOP player, but he needs to learn from mistakes. the best were always those who played different and risked more. eventually, he'll learn and it would be bad idea to give him some stupid tactical tasks in this part of career. just leave kid alone and he'll be great.

iniesta123

because messi is the best, there were bunch of "new" maradona's too, and messi surely is the only one that justified those comparisons.

Alik

Why is everyone acting as if they have all been vindicated by this one goal/performance?

I don't watch him play, just wondering.

Home of Barca Fans