Alen Halilović

serghei

Gijon will fight in the relegation battle. Watched them a couple of times they are average at best. Halilovic is by far their best player. Teams will start to realise that if they haven't already. When that happens, it will be hard for them.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
So do any of you guys actually think he will be in the team next year? I am a huge fan of his and would like to see him replace Munir next season, but his attitude does not really seem to fit the Barça way...

MessiDinho10

So do any of you guys actually think he will be in the team next year? I am a huge fan of his and would like to see him replace Munir next season, but his attitude does not really seem to fit the Barça way...

I'm probably one of his biggest fans but I'd rather see him get more experience in a better team than, with all due respect, Gijon (beautiful club though).

aaron101

I don't know why you mentioned his attitude. He's not like Deulofeu.

El Flaco

Halilović's nutmeg and shot vs. Las Palmas

[gfy]AssuredPleasingAsianpiedstarling[/gfy]

Alternative Angles

[gfy]YoungImpressionableHalicore[/gfy]

BarcaJack

I think he is the most talented young player we have since maybe, Busquets. I rate him higher than Thiago. And I like how he tried to rob the ball off opponents in that highlights.

Edit: I'm slightly worried about his finishing and teamwork though. I think he will improve.

Last edited:

Yannik

In 6 or 7 years he will either rival Neymar for the Ballon D'Or, or Mastour and Odegaard for first team CAM choice at Stoke City.

El Flaco

Halilović with a Cruyff turn and shot vs. Las Palmas

[gfy]EmbellishedWhimsicalGiraffe[/gfy]

Alternative Angle

[gfy]ClosedMagnificentFunnelweaverspider[/gfy]

Halilović missed a goal scoring opportunity vs. Las Palmas

[gfy]VictoriousConsciousKookaburra[/gfy]

Home of Barca Fans