Alen Halilović

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Halilovic scored his 2nd goal against Betis.

Can someone recommend were I can find sites to download the game between Sporting and Betis without to pay for it?

I've planned to make some nice gifs of his goals...

You make all your gifs? Damn, dude. :worthy:

Egert

Estonian Culé
Good game vs Betis, I really hope that he can get his chance at Barca next season or then in 17-18 season after a loan at some UCL/top 7 club during the 16-17 season.

El Flaco

I hope Alen gives us a break when we play the crucial make-up game against them at their place.

Thank you for your kindly help :)

But unfortunaly, it has been 11 hours since you made your post and they have yet to upload the game...

Oh well, I was lucky to find some HD-clips of Halilović's goals so I can still be able to make some GIFs after all.

You make all your gifs? Damn, dude. :worthy:

I prefer to make GIFs from full games I've downloaded to my computer, although I'm not above to make GIFs from video that someone else has done.

Not the game ,but his touches ,that account literally make a video for every play he is involved in couple of hours after each game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxuqIL_OQ1Y

Yeah, I'm just very keen picky when it comes to quality for making GIFs.

Last edited:

El Flaco

Halilović's 1st goal vs. Real Betis

[gfy]FluidNiftyGemsbok[/gfy]

Alternative Angles

[gfy]PertinentMemorableAurochs[/gfy]

Halilović's 2nd goal vs. Real Betis

[gfy]EnragedAccomplishedFulmar[/gfy]

RMU ReBorn

If Halilović stayed with us, it wouldn't benefit his development at all.

Munir should've been loaned out as well IMO.
True to an extend . still would have got enough playing time with Messi and Neymar's injury..!! And probably we would have ended up scoring 6 in classico :lol: .. Any way happy for Hali , he is shaping up well , :)

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

So, is he coming back next season or not? Lucho is an enigma.

Way too early for them to decide .think 2nd part of the season will play huge role in the decision if him coming back or not .
Also how the squad is gonna get shaped .are we gonna get back Gerard/D.Suarez ?is Munir/Sandor gonna get loaned? and are we gonna buy an attacker or midfielder? all this factors will affect each other

xXKonan

Seen on reddit out of all players aged 20 and below in La liga this season so far he has played the most minutes out of all of them. with 1117 minutes played.

SKS-

Until today, only ever seen highlights of this guy play, aside from the friendlies. Decided to watch some full matches and wow, this kid all the tools to become a superstar in world football. He certainly has some hiccups in his game, as any youngster will, but aside from that, he clearly has a strong feel for the game. Forget his ability to constantly dribble players and create space playing with a weak side, what impresses me most is his improving off the ball intelligence and overall work-rate.With that said, he certainly still needs to take gradual steps to really elevate his game to earn a spot in the first team for Barca. Though if he continues to work hard and iron out the flaws in his play, the former will be achieved.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans