Alen Halilović

El Flaco

Halilović's nutmeg on Aymen Abdennour vs. Valencia

[gfy]DeadViciousArkshell[/gfy]

Alternative Angle

[gfy]SpottedAdoredDalmatian[/gfy]

God Serena

It'd be great fun to see how well he does against LB Mathieu. Gijon is a weak enough opponent that such a matchup could be likely.

Darko

And a few months ago it was "Abdennour to Barca".
My god I really feel sorry for the few journalists that aren't assholes, because this type of shit makes them look like trash the whole time.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
And a few months ago it was "Abdennour to Barca".
My god I really feel sorry for the few journalists that aren't assholes, because this type of shit makes them look like trash the whole time.

Tbf, no reputable journalist ever reported that. Infact no paper with their "inside sources" even reported that. It was all Abdennour's agent bullshitting to the media so he could earn some more €€€

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Not nearly ready to come back in the summer. One or two more seasons on loan at a different team than Gijon and we'll see.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
"Not nearly"? You do know Munir gets his chances and he is few levels below Alen.

So? That doesn't mean Halilovic is good enough, but of course, with players like Adriano, Douglas in our team nearly everyone would be good enough. How many minutes would get here anyway? Would be better for his development to be loaned another 2-3 seasons.

Bran the Greenseer

He's better than Sergi was before Lucho got his hands on him, and better than Rafinha was when he came back from loan so he is already past being god enough to return if you ask me. Should he return though? probably not yet with Sergi's emergence, Rafinha's likely dominance of youth mins plus maybe Denis and Turan. It's better for him to stay one more then come back as iniesta begins to lose more mins.

Home of Barca Fans