Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Bushman

His pace with the ball at his feet, balance and technique is just pure class, best dribbler of England already. His understanding of the game is also really good; he really is a natural talent. He just needs to improve on his decisions and br more calm and collected when he is through, that will come with age.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Ya he played well

He also played CM for Arsenal not long ago and was piss poor, the worst player on the pitch, losing the ball left and right.

He has no consistency

Last edited:

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
hmm maybe it wasn't England, must've been Arsenal, I remember talking to my buddy about how awful he was playing.

R

rb3025

When he signed for Arsenal I really thought he is gonna be word beater, but he has remained pretty much the same for few years now

Arsenal Fan

Ya he played well

He also played CM for Arsenal not long ago and was piss poor, the worst player on the pitch, losing the ball left and right.

He has no consistency

Honestly can't remember one game where Chambo played Center mid & was poor let alone the worst player on the pitch

Gilberto

He's still left in the squad, as Hodgson believes he will recover in time. If recovery takes longer however, Hodgson will replace him at deadline day.

H

Haruko The Goon

Don't worry, it will be us who pay the price when we get short changed next season because he's been fu**ed, poncing about playing for England.

There really should be a compensation scheme set up, for all clubs. If an International match takes place and a player gets a severe injury, the Footballing body of that country should pay the club out.

Home of Barca Fans